Remember The Alomar

Boxing Thread

Big fight tonight. Canelo vs GGG. This should be a great fight if GGG stays busy. If not it could be a beat down with the ref stopping it around the 9th or 10th.

On 9/14/2014 at 1:20 PM, mrbig1 said:

o

(SEPTEMBER, 2014)

Money Mayweather does it again. The man may go down in history as one of the all time greats, Pound-for-Pound.

o

o

(3 YEARS LATER)

He just finished up his career with a 9th-Round knockout of Conor McGregor 3 weeks ago.

50-0, with 27 KO's.

o

Well I was wrong and right at the same time. I did pick Canelo to win but said GGG has to stay busy which he did. I scored the fight for GGG by 2 points. He was the busier fighter and won on points IMO.

On 9/17/2017 at 9:35 AM, mrbig1 said:

Well I was wrong and right at the same time. I did pick Canelo to win but said GGG has to stay busy which he did. I scored the fight for GGG by 2 points. He was the busier fighter and won on points IMO.

Pretty much everyone agrees with you, including the Nevada State Athletic Commission. lol They defended her ... but then, almost immediately suspended her from doing any major fights in the near future. lol

The judge whom many are blaming for tipping the scales out of Golovkin’s favor, Adalaide Byrd, has been asked to stay away from elite boxing for a period of time.

I’m not going to put her right back in,” said Bob Bennett, the executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, according to the Telegraph. “She’ll still be in the business, but she needs to catch her breath.”