Dipper9

Survivor: One World

Really excited for this season. Love the concept. Also love no returning survivors and getting rid of redemption island. And no immunity clues!

Really excited for this season. Love the concept. Also love no returning survivors and getting rid of redemption island. And no immunity clues!

Who needs clues when the immunity idols are ridiculously easy to find? Sabrina found it in the second place she looked, just tucked away obviously in a log.

I agree, I'm happy that there's no Redemption Island this season. I'm still not comfortable with people getting voted out and then getting to return. And I'm glad there's no former survivors in the mix.

We'll have to wait and see on the cast. This definitely looks like a cast of young attractive people who don't watch Survivor and were just recruited by the producers. That can sometimes make for a boring/annoying season, but we'll wait and see. So far I'm liking Jonas, the sushi chef. No one on the women's team stands out yet, except Alicia, who is very irritating.

The one site thing is kind of interesting, I guess. Sets up the opportunity for deeper end-game planning.

Count me in for being happy on no Redemption Island. Maybe they will get back to reward challenges and other game twists now. I have mixed feelings about the former Survivors, although they have really dominated in the past 2 seasons.

Always have disliked the separation by sex.

My early call for final 3 is Chelsea, Jay, and Kim.

Very interesting concept with them all living on one beach.

All the young guys seem like arrogant asses.

Tribal council with a bunch of women could get very annoying very fast.

That said, I love Chelsea. I like Kim and the lil blond. On the guys tribe, I like the old mustache fella, Troyzan, and the midge...um...lil fella.

One thing's for sure...Chelsea sure was good at handling (slang name for chickens.)

I thought it was a good premiere. Should be plenty of drama. No returnees means new characters can develop. So far I'm rooting for Tyrion and Chelsea.

Kourtney is incredibly unlucky. Not only did she break her wrist on day one, she just had a cancerous tumor removed from her abdomen. She seems like a cool chick based on an interview I heard.

Fwiw I also liked Jonas, troyzan, and Alicia who should bring plenty of drama.

Just got to watching this tonight, and a lot of unlikable contestants so far. Hopefully, I'll find a few people to root for as we go along. I also expect the tribes to be mixed sooner rather than later. Wasn't sold on the one camp gimmick going into this, and I'm still not. Seems this "no rules" idea is having more impact and the pettiness and animosity isn't as entertaining to me. Glad to see Redemption Island isn't around again. And also glad not to see "all-stars" returning.

Too early for me to get a real feel as to whether I'll like the season, but Alicia and Colton (and the alpha male banker) really aren't helping.

Smart move by the girls last night. I know Kat screwed up, but its way too early in the game to eliminate someone for one bad challenge. That said, they better not choose an alliance over what's good for the game.

As for the show in general, they HAVE to change up the teams soon, or else we're gonna be watching 9 dudes playing the second half of the season with no chicks around. The women have no chance right now.

Oh, and I love Chelsea!

I'm really enjoying this season so far. Having both tribes share a beach is adding an interesting element to the game.

It's kind of amusing to see the buff, douchey lunkheads get taken out by the band of misfits on the men's tribe. Unfortunately, Colton has become pretty hateful. He came off as a racist when he called Bill "ghetto trash." But now that he has the dominant alliance and an immunity idol, it doesn't look like Colton's going anywhere for a while.

Colton is terrible but I'm glad he made the misfits the dominant half. At least he's making it interesting in the early going. A tribe swap might mess him up though.

Colton is terrible but I'm glad he made the misfits the dominant half. At least he's making it interesting in the early going. A tribe swap might mess him up though.
Still glad? My God.

Still glad? My God.

Dear God no. He might be the worst human being to ever play Survivor. That was a ridiculous episode. Can't wait to see him get his comeuppance.

Colton is just a rotten human being. The way he talks to people is just wrong, and his whole "I am better than you" attitude is ridiculous. I wonder if there are any rules about just hitting somebody? I mean, this guy would seriously make me want to just hurt him...bad!

As for the show itself, giving up the immunity idol just to vote someone off quicker? I've seen some dumb things over the years, but this is right up there with throwing a challenge, which we've seen before as well.

I am really starting to like the tribes separated by gender, but according to the previews, that may not be lasting much longer.

Finally, have I mentioned how HOT Chelsea is????

The only episode I've caught so far was the 2nd one. The eye candy was nice, but there didn't seem to many likeable characters on either side. From what I've read it sounds like this hasn't changed that much.

Not sure if I'll be tuning in any more for this season.