erb8472

2nd Round - Capitals vs Rangers

I didn't get to see the game, as for some reason DirecTV decided yesterday was a terrific day to limit my access to NBCS. Even though it went 114 minutes and we lost, something tells me I really missed out.

I didn't get to see the game, as for some reason DirecTV decided yesterday was a terrific day to limit my access to NBCS. Even though it went 114 minutes and we lost, something tells me I really missed out.

You missed a whale of a game, although I fell asleep after regulation myself, so I missed about half of it as well. Tough break to lose a game like that. If there's one thing about this years Caps is they've been resilient, countless times in the regular season and in the playoffs they've bounced back and they are going to have to do it again. Don't want to lose game 4 and go down 3-1. Stinks that I'm going to be on the road on Saturday and won't be able to watch/listen at all, ugh!

Man I'm dragging ass today after staying up to watch that. The Caps were just completely out of gas by the end of the game. The Rangers literally looked like they had a man advantage for a large part of the 3rd OT. Hopefully they can bounce back and win game 4 (I'll be in NYC during that game wearing my Ovie jersey proudly).

Great game with so many chances for each side to end it earlier. I stayed up to watch too; luckily, I'm in the central time zone.

P.S. I love Matt Hendricks.

Completely OT, but I always under-estimate how far "west" the Southeast truly is. Arkansas is further west than Chicago! Crazy stuff.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Man I'm dragging ass today after staying up to watch that. The Caps were just completely out of gas by the end of the game. The Rangers literally looked like they had a man advantage for a large part of the 3rd OT. Hopefully they can bounce back and win game 4 (I'll be in NYC during that game wearing my Ovie jersey proudly).

Me too, and I had some important appointments today at the office. I am hurting.

Great game last night, other than the loss thing. Looked like they were trying to skate thru quick sand during the third OT, but the effort certainly was there. Hopefully with the extra day off, the boys will come out Saturday with even a little more hop.

I watched the game from regulation and the 3 OTs. Heartbreaking when Mr. Glass himself, Marion Gaborik, was able to solve Holtby, but it was an instant classic type of game regardless of the outcome. Both goalies had ice water in their veins. Hopefully the Caps come out strong on Saturday and even the series before returning to New York for game five.

I watched the game from regulation and the 3 OTs. Heartbreaking when Mr. Glass himself, Marion Gaborik, was able to solve Holtby, but it was an instant classic type of game regardless of the outcome. Both goalies had ice water in their veins. Hopefully the Caps come out strong on Saturday and even the series before returning to New York for game five.

I watched most of the two OT's and felt the feeling that the Rags would pull it out so went to bed after two OT's. Both teams deserved it and every game can go this way from here on out. We had multiple opportunities and didn't get the breaks but they can say the same. Two hustling teams, two super goaltenders and some of the best hockey end to end I have seen. I can still remember the days of Scott Stevens, Dale Hunter, Bengt Gustaffson et al - and this is the way we wanted them to play back then. I am very proud of this team! No goons, clean play and great playoff hockey.

Completely OT, but I always under-estimate how far "west" the Southeast truly is. Arkansas is further west than Chicago! Crazy stuff.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I miss the east coast sometimes, but then I remember that football starts at noon here and primetime tv ends at 10 pm. How do you guys get any sleep?

The schedule has been incredibly annoying... here they play a 12:30 game tomorrow, and the O's game is at 1. Ugh.

Anyway, go get 'em boys. Gotta have this one tomorrow.

The schedule has been incredibly annoying... here they play a 12:30 game tomorrow, and the O's game is at 1. Ugh.

Anyway, go get 'em boys. Gotta have this one tomorrow.

Caps on TV, O's on the computer!

Caps on TV, O's on the computer!

Lucky for you... while I have MLB.TV, the stupid ass blackout rules prevent me from watching the O's on my laptop.