erb8472

2nd Round - Capitals vs Rangers

Really got lucky that Ovie wasn't suspended for that hit, he's been suspended for that type of hit in the past. Huge game tonight in New York if we can win this one you have to like our chances of getting this series, possibly in game 6. I like the way this team has been playing in the play-offs ,been pretty consistant night in and night out, I'm hoping the Devils can knock out the Flyers next game too.

Maybe I saw this wrong, but I saw one skate on the ice as Ovi made contact with Girardi's shoulder. Charging? Absolutely. Fine, sure, if you really wanted to punish a repeat offender, ok. But it would have been pretty bad if they suspended him, which is why I guess you didn't hear anything about him having a hearing or anything.

Anyway, I got my my same unwashed Caps shirt under my same unwashed Caps jersey (Backsy till I die) with my same unwashed Caps ballcap. Stay loud and unleash the fury boys!!!!

• Upvote 1

Haha. Yea dude my brother and I have been getting our play-offs grizz going. I haven't had a hair cut in 3 months and haven't shaved in almost two weeks, my girl hates it but anything for my CAPS!!!!!lol.

Let's go CAPS, Let's go CAPS. I say we win another wild one Caps 2 NYR 1

I know this may sound greedy, but I'd love to win a game by two goals.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

Sidebar: I've had a gut feeling all day the Caps win tonight.

So, can't watch the game AGAIN, because for some reason NBC Sports isn't working on my DirecTV.

That said, there's nothing good about being outshot 17-4. Hopefully Hunter shakes them up a bit and they come out a lot better in the 2nd.

Haha. Yea dude my brother and I have been getting our play-offs grizz going. I haven't had a hair cut in 3 months and haven't shaved in almost two weeks, my girl hates it but anything for my CAPS!!!!!lol.

Let's go CAPS, Let's go CAPS. I say we win another wild one Caps 2 NYR 1

I'd love to grow a playoff beard, but unfortunately I grow facial hair like an 11 year old boy. No one wants to see that.

If they lose in OT I cant see them winning Wednesday. What a nut punch.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I know Ward was the hero in Boston, but what a stupid thing to do.

That was a lucky goal. Went under Holtby and then between Carlsons arm and off the post and in. Lucky goal.

This one, uh, hurts.

More than the triple OT loss.

It's unfathomably awful for Ward not to show some restraint there with 6 seconds left.

Yes, it hurts. I had just gotten back from the O's debacle tonight in time for the over time too.