Il BuonO

Sinatra for O's Fans

I'd call this more jazz than blues but ol' Frank sure looks like he's having a good time with Louis A.

[video=youtube_share;7sYdUGoIqUM]

• Upvote 1

I'm not the world's biggest Sinatra fan by a long shot. To me he's the lounge singer version of Placido Domingo and that's not a compliment. However I do like his singing when he was younger and especially when he was in a musical comedy. Here's a number with Gene Kelly where the punch line of the song could only have worked when America was a much less jaded place. Like it was in 1949.

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2dy9w"></iframe><br /><a href="

" target="_blank">Frank Sinatra & Gene Kelly - Yes Indeedy 1949</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/kamatrikero" target="_blank">kamatrikero</a></i>

I'm not the world's biggest Sinatra fan by a long shot. To me he's the lounge singer version of Placido Domingo and that's not a compliment. However I do like his singing when he was younger and especially when he was in a musical comedy. Here's a number with Gene Kelly where the punch line of the song could only have worked when America was a much less jaded place. Like it was in 1949.

<iframe src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2dy9w" width="480" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

Frank Sinatra & Gene Kelly - Yes Indeedy 1949 by kamatrikero

Hilarious. You're right. If it were to be sung now you might get something thrown at you.

I'm a big Fallout fan. This one is on Fallout New Vegas.

Some more Dean Martin

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vaj6YGOLskQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here are all the songs on Fallout New Vegas.

Some country and some Rat Pack. Good stuff!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_jKt1aZkuP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by OsEatAlEast
  • Upvote 1

Does the person who publishes a video on YouTube control the video if re-posted on another site? I was looking through the thread and see many videos no longer exist. Not just mine but Number5 and scOtt have videos which I can't see.

It shouldn't be a copyright thing because I edited one for which I had a frame of reference (comparing Connick to Sinatra). In the same post a Harry Connick song was still there.

Anyway, Siriously Sinatra is close to the Blues and Jazz stations on the satellite radio dial. Maybe 24fps likes this one. Early Sinatra....

[video=youtube_share;u7klm1GS3v8]

Y

Does the person who publishes a video on YouTube control the video if re-posted on another site? I was looking through the thread and see many videos no longer exist. Not just mine but Number5 and scOtt have videos which I can't see.

It shouldn't be a copyright thing because I edited one for which I had a frame of reference (comparing Connick to Sinatra). In the same post a Harry Connick song was still there.

Anyway, Siriously Sinatra is close to the Blues and Jazz stations on the satellite radio dial. Maybe 24fps likes this one. Early Sinatra....

Videos get taken down all the time. Accounts deleted, copyright stuff, a thousand reasons. Look at the first page or two of Haven't Heard This In A While.

First of all if you dig the Chairman of the board that means you're cool. His albums he made with the Count was his best work.