notfast

Rate my team...

I think RB is the worse position to have in Fantasy Football, only a small handful that put up the numbers, and with 12 teams, and Two RBs, clearly there isn't enough to go around.

I love how some leagues have the RB/WR. I don't ever recall having enough good RBs, to put a RB in that slot.

That's pretty solid, dude! How did you get Rice and Richardson, as well as, Fitz, Thomas, and Brady? That's a freakin' steal!

Eight teams.

I love this PPR team.

QB - Cam Newton

RB - Spiller, Trent Richardson, Sproles, Leveon Bell

WR - Cobb, Garcon, Antonio Brown, Shorts, Thompkins

TE - Gronk, Jared Cook

K - Vinatieri

Def - StL

Oooo... I like this thread.

I like Rice and Lacy. Dez and VJax are both good WRs. Overall, nice team. Should be consistent at least.

Here's mine (10 team PPR):

Kaep, Eli

McFadden, MJD, Bell (Pitt), Michael (Sea)

CJohnson, BMarshall, DThomas, ESanders

Gronk, Finley

Akers

DAL (crazy drafters were picking up Ds in mid rounds...)

This team put up 160 points today. However, i dropped DAL and picked up KC to face a bad JAX team.

Think about this... 160 points, and I had 3 TDs taken away today (2 from CJ and 1 from DMF). Yeah, it was a good day. :D

14 Team PPR & IDP League...Had the #8 draft slot (no keepers)

QB - Andy Dalton

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Danny Amendola

RB - Darren Sproles

RB - Shane Vereen

W/R - Alshon Jeffrey

TE - Rob Gronkowski

K - Steven Hauschka

DL - JJ Watt

LB - Luke Kuechly

DB - Charles Tillman

D - Lavonte David

BN - Joe Flacco

BN - EJ Manual

BN - Ronnie Hillman

BN - Daniel Thomas

BN - Brandon LaFell

BN - Kenny Stills

BN - Julius Thomas

If I can get 5.5 points from Watt tonight, this team will score over 200...not bad for a 14 team league using a back-up TE...And my ugly RB2 got me 22.9 points. ;)

This team put up 160 points today. However, i dropped DAL and picked up KC to face a bad JAX team.

Think about this... 160 points, and I had 3 TDs taken away today (2 from CJ and 1 from DMF). Yeah, it was a good day. :D

Great job! At least you know that your D switch didn't hurt you :) In my other league, I have both Dal and KC's D. I wasn't thrilled about getting either one, but week 1 turned out good for both of them.

Edited by SJA

I went with Ryan, missed out on less than ten points. This league I'm in with work is the stupidest league I've ever played. Stay away from nfl.com. It sucks.

I play in ESPN and we have a private league, with the mostly the same group every year and that helps. We don't have to put up with some of the BS that I had when playing in open leagues.

I play in ESPN and we have a private league, with the mostly the same group every year and that helps. We don't have to put up with some of the BS that I had when playing in open leagues.

Yahoo is my favorite. This work league is private, we just let the wrong guy be commish, the scoring is whack, and nfl.com is not user friendly at all.

Yahoo is my favorite. This work league is private, we just let the wrong guy be commish, the scoring is whack, and nfl.com is not user friendly at all.

We had issues with yahoo real time drafting, and for some reason, we switched to ESPN three years ago, and it works much better, at least on draft night.

commish is a family member, so I can smack him, if I need. :)

Yeah, the commish can adjust the scoring values before the season, we did run into that, but we made him see the error of his ways and he hasn't repeated his error. :)

Need some trade analysis here. Originally, my WRs were Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, and Demarius Thomas. I was offered Aaron Rodgers and Nate Washington for Thomas, and made the deal because Kaepernick has been struggling so far, and I didn't feel like I wanted to wait him out. A few things here.

Kap could end up turning it around, in which case I'd regret the trade.

Rodgers could be Peyton Manning for the rest of the season, in which case I'd be happy.

Washington could be for real, in which case I'd be happy.

I have Gronk and Finley, both of whom could play at the same time (one as a flex).

If Gronk comes back and puts up Jimmy Graham numbers, I will be happy.

In any event, I am still wondering if I made the right decision here. It's a PPR league, and Washington is a huge part of the Tennessee offense, but Thomas is the #1 WR in my league (only by one point, but still), and #1s don't grow on trees. I think that overall, the production of Rodgers and Gronk will offset the Thomas loss, but I wonder which trio would score more from week to week among these three groups:

Kap/Thomas/Gronk

Rodgers/Washington/Gronk

Rodgers/Gronk/Finley

If the consensus is the first group, I don't like the deal. But if it's either 2 or 3, I am happy.

Need some trade analysis here. Originally, my WRs were Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, and Demarius Thomas. I was offered Aaron Rodgers and Nate Washington for Thomas, and made the deal because Kaepernick has been struggling so far, and I didn't feel like I wanted to wait him out. A few things here.

Kap could end up turning it around, in which case I'd regret the trade.

Rodgers could be Peyton Manning for the rest of the season, in which case I'd be happy.

Washington could be for real, in which case I'd be happy.

I have Gronk and Finley, both of whom could play at the same time (one as a flex).

If Gronk comes back and puts up Jimmy Graham numbers, I will be happy.

In any event, I am still wondering if I made the right decision here. It's a PPR league, and Washington is a huge part of the Tennessee offense, but Thomas is the #1 WR in my league (only by one point, but still), and #1s don't grow on trees. I think that overall, the production of Rodgers and Gronk will offset the Thomas loss, but I wonder which trio would score more from week to week among these three groups:

Kap/Thomas/Gronk

Rodgers/Washington/Gronk

Rodgers/Gronk/Finley

If the consensus is the first group, I don't like the deal. But if it's either 2 or 3, I am happy.

Kap had what, a great 2nd half last season. Just a short sample size, given time, he have a very productive career.

I would have made the trade all day long, and twice on Sunday. :)

Rogers has been consistently near the top for how many years?