Solstatic

Anyone starting an OH League again this year?

Hey everyone in this thread, I'm the commissioner of last year's OH League that Solstatic mentioned in the OP.

Turns out that league IS returning for a second year, and we are looking for one more member! It's a 14 team league with one team open. We're having a live online draft on Sunday, March 16, at 8pm. Please message me if interested--it will have to be first come first served if I get more than one response though!

I'll commish a keeper league if anyone is still interested. As I said in the other post, My long time league just fell apart on CBS. I have a few guys who are interested as well. I know this thread has a few leagues that people where tossing around the idea. of starting something new. If anyone is still game let me know.

Thanks

I'm down to join a league.

Ummmm....we drafted Sunday night. You southern ca folk are just too slow on the draw. Must be all the awesome weather distracting you. :).

You can have my team once I am firmly in last place........mid-April. Ha

Ummmm....we drafted Sunday night. You southern ca folk are just too slow on the draw. Must be all the awesome weather distracting you. :).

You can have my team once I am firmly in last place........mid-April. Ha

If I was any further from SoCal I'd be in Oregon. ;)

fr2278.png

fr2278.png

Ah...gotchya. Socal and CA-Oriole must have me thinking everyone from California is from Orange county...my bad...ha.

My weather is still better.

There is better weather than in southern CA? Lived in MD all my life, had a brother-in-law in Aliesa Viejo and have visited a half dozen times, always amazing out there.

There is better weather than in southern CA? Lived in MD all my life, had a brother-in-law in Aliesa Viejo and have visited a half dozen times, always amazing out there.

I meant better than MD. Nothing beats San Diego weather. Up here its way different. Never hot, never cold, rains a ton. But a short 20 minute drive in from the coast and it could be snow on the ground or 100 degrees depending on the season.

fr2278.png

I wonder if you told people you were close to Eureka they would know where that is in CA.