adidasdoc

Stupid thought at night

I am 99.9% sure this would not happen but I am up late grading papers and just saw Kris Bryant hit another home run on sports enter so I come up with this question. Would you trade Machado straight up for the opportunity of Bryant's potential. I realize that when Manny is healthy and on the field that he is a top 15 player in the game, but would you take the opportunity to see what Bryant could accomplish in our hitters palace with that nice left field?

Again I know I am crazy, but I just wanted to see what you all thought

• Upvote 1

I am 99.9% sure this would not happen but I am up late grading papers and just saw Kris Bryant hit another home run on sports enter so I come up with this question. Would you trade Machado straight up for the opportunity of Bryant's potential. I realize that when Manny is healthy and on the field that he is a top 15 player in the game, but would you take the opportunity to see what Bryant could accomplish in our hitters palace with that nice left field?

Again I know I am crazy, but I just wanted to see what you all thought

I think I agree with you.

Cubs would hang up on DD if he made that call.
I'm not so sure. Who was that O's catcher who had 10 ST HR, and where is he now? If Manny plays a full season, this will be joke.

JR House was that player.

Why can't we just watch other players on other teams and admire them from afar instead of thinking about trades that will never happen just for the sake of conversation? The Cubs aren't trading Bryant and the Orioles aren't trading Machado.

JR House was that player.

Why can't we just watch other players on other teams and admire them from afar instead of thinking about trades that will never happen just for the sake of conversation? The Cubs aren't trading Bryant and the Orioles aren't trading Machado.

Because the thread would get bumped to the mlb section that nobody reads:)

I'm not so sure. Who was that O's catcher who had 10 ST HR, and where is he now? If Manny plays a full season, this will be joke.

I'm pretty sure that you are referring to Jake Fox

He was in a MLB camp this spring.

Typical fans overvaluing their own players. The Cubs would never trade Bryant for Machado and DD should be fired on the spot if he turned that deal down.

Same age, less injury history, more service time remaining, maybe more talented. Yeah.

I was thinking this thread could have something to do with alcohol and fat chicks.

I like Manny but I'm not enthralled with him. Injury prone and I'm a believer that knees are never the same after a surgery no matter what kind of athlete you are. It'd take a lot for me to want to trade him but I'd be open to it for the right package.

I was thinking this thread could have something to do with alcohol and fat chicks.

I like Manny but I'm not enthralled with him. Injury prone and I'm a believer that knees are never the same after a surgery no matter what kind of athlete you are. It'd take a lot for me to want to trade him but I'd be open to it for the right package.

...tio

...Budweiser+Light+Bottle.jpeg