Frobby

I thoroughly enjoyed Big Baby getting tossed

That was way overdue. I'm sick of this guy acting out every time he disagrees with a strike call that goes against him.

Did he actually think he was going to get a call after the tantrum he threw on the first AB? Lol what a cry ****!

• Upvote 1

10 bucks says he ends up whining about the umpire "disrespecting" him. He loves using that word, even though respect has nothing to do with a strikeout.

ESPN has it in the game summary video.

Nice to see that video included at least *one* highlight from the Orioles' perspective.

Edited by JourneyFan

I really don't get the media's love for this guy. He's a disrespectful clown all the time. It's funny that he talks about being disrespected a lot because I constantly see him show up umpires and the opposing team.

I really don't get the media's love for this guy. He's a disrespectful clown all the time. It's funny that he talks about being disrespected a lot because I constantly see him show up umpires and the opposing team.

I don't get how he has an exception to the rules. Like the new pace of play rules. Ortiz takes his sweet ass time and nobody cares. Plus, he openly said he wouldn't follow the rules.