weams

You do realize that We are officially out of the Wild Card

5.5 GB.

In truth I just really want to ruin the Blue Jays. Ideally it'd be both of the Yanks and the Jays but I have to say I hate the Jays more. The Yanks have only 2, maybe 3 players I dislike. A-Rod, Teixeira, and Sabbathia. With the Blue Jays I can't stand most of their team.

5.5 GB.

In truth I just really want to ruin the Blue Jays. Ideally it'd be both of the Yanks and the Jays but I have to say I hate the Jays more. The Yanks have only 2' date=' maybe 3 players I dislike. A-Rod, Teixeira, and Sabbathia. With the Blue Jays I can't stand most of their team.[/quote']

Joe Girardi is the worst. Then Elsbury. Stephen (I'm holding out till June 1st) Drew, Garnder, Nova, and Tanaka. And I'll turn on Miller in a heart beat.

Joe Girardi is the worst. Then Elsbury. Stephen (I'm holding out till June 1st) Drew, Garnder, Nova, and Tanaka.

And I'll turn on Miller in a heart beat.

If you can do that, then the Orioles might want to find a way to get you on the roster so that you can pinch-hit when he's on the mound late in the game(s) on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. ;)

5.5 GB.

In truth I just really want to ruin the Blue Jays. Ideally it'd be both of the Yanks and the Jays but I have to say I hate the Jays more. The Yanks have only 2' date=' maybe 3 players I dislike. A-Rod, Teixeira, and Sabbathia. With the Blue Jays I can't stand most of their team.[/quote']Cito Sucks, still

Wow.Dempsey just said, for the first time under Buck that the Orioles looked like they did not care.

That's stupid. Of course they care. They all play to win. And they all play hard. Buck's a great manager. At least as good as Davey.

1 game out last or 1 game out of first, they are playing their hearts out.

The Buck interview was tough.He was exasperated. Seemed like he wanted to say more.Frustration all over his face.Wasn't what they were doing but Tillman could not get his pitches were he wanted. Bad at bats and no pitch exacustion.

I guess Hunter got the memo.He claimed the Orioles are trying too hard. Sort of made Dempsey agree.Must have told Hunter to make sure you fix what Dempsey said

When the team owns the network...

When the team owns the network...

It was kind of funny. Dempsey said the Orioles were not trying hard.Hunter said nothing at the time. I guess about 15 minutes later,right before the show ends,Hunter out of the blue goes the Orioles are trying too hard and sort of gets Dempsey to agree.Phone call must of came in to fix that statement. We will have no negativity on this show.Bordick and Hunter are doing a fine job.