Woody Held

Season Ticket renewals??

I have not gotten an email.
Look in your spam folder. My email ended up in my spam folder. I fished it out of the spam folder and went on from there, and put it into my "saved" folder. I had some problems with the software, but I called my agent(his specific number was on the email) so I called him up. He answered and helped me through the process.

Look in your spam folder. My email ended up in my spam folder. I fished it out of the spam folder and went on from there, and put it into my "saved" folder. I had some problems with the software, but I called my agent(his specific number was on the email) so I called him up. He answered and helped me through the process.

I never got an email.Checked spam and nothing Just went into my Oriole account and got the details You can also call your rep to get more details.

I never got an email.Checked spam and nothing Just went into my Oriole account and got the details You can also call your rep to get more details.

Good heads up.

I noticed something today... I'm not sure ticket prices went up because the games are more expensive than last year. I think it's just because there are more expensive games per the tiers.

This year there are only 33 Classic games, but 23/13/5 between prime, select and elite. Last year, the classic games made up more than 60 of the games.. I think 66.

So I think we won't see that much of an increase pre game, just more games in the top tiers. That would explain the huge 20%+ increased we are seeing.

Very interesting observation. Has anyone seen the chart the Orioles usually put out, with a comparison of the season ticket single game price, vs. non-season plan price? I don't see it on the O's website. To me, that's the single biggest benefit to being a season ticket holder.

Thanks everyone, as my email went to spam as well. I think I'm going to move to the Sunday game plan this year and continue to utilize the awesome exchange policy.

The exchange policy is great, and truly clutch for me (live and work in DC, so need the flexibility on relatively short notice sometimes). I've told everyone who would listen to me in the ticket office that the exchange policy is THE critical enabler that allows me to keep my tickets. Happy for another year with it.

Very interesting observation. Has anyone seen the chart the Orioles usually put out, with a comparison of the season ticket single game price, vs. non-season plan price? I don't see it on the O's website. To me, that's the single biggest benefit to being a season ticket holder.

They have not put it out yet. Don't even see the breakdown of prices for season ticket holders for the different variable pricing situations. Last year,they broke down the games by value,classic etc. This year no breakdowns at all.

See this chart for group tickets for 2015. Has the amount of different games and prices for each.

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/ticketing/group_seating.jsp

OK. Just ran the numbers for my package. Last year my seats (2) cost $1252. If you take 2015 prices and apply them to this year's 29 gamer, I get $1332. My current renewal is for $1568. So... that means 6.38% of the increase is from different game tiers, and 17.71% is from ticket price increases.

OK. Just ran the numbers for my package. Last year my seats (2) cost $1252. If you take 2015 prices and apply them to this year's 29 gamer, I get $1332. My current renewal is for $1568. So... that means 6.38% of the increase is from different game tiers, and 17.71% is from ticket price increases.

15 less classic and 15 more select games. They have many more games the Orioles decided to make select. They have not put out a breakdown seat yet so it is a guess to what each tier costs.

Regular single game tickets should go on sale in about 10 to 14 days.The best bet might be to sign up on Orioles.com.That .way rhe Orioles usually send you a code to buy tickets a day or two in advance of when they actually go sale.Presale date is usually a day or two before the regular sale.

Does anyone know when season plan holders will be able to start trading in tickets for other games on a dollar by dollar basis?

As an add on to this, are anyone's tickets showing up on their My Tickets page yet? I got a confirmation email when I paid but nothing shows up anywhere on the My Tickets page indicating that my tickets were successfully purchased.

Does anyone know when season plan holders will be able to start trading in tickets for other games on a dollar by dollar basis?

I just got an email today from the Orioles at 4 PM about the single game presale, including this info:

(NOTE: This is an offer to purchase additional tickets only. You will be able to start taking advantage of your Ticket Exchange benefit as soon as you receive your Season Package in the mail.)

I guess my receiving this email answers my previous question on the My Tickets front.