weams

Opening Day Tickets Orioles Email Today (29 Game Plans HAVE OD ALREADY)

I got tickets but I haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail... anyone else having this problem?

I was able to buy 3 tickets, section 44, no issues, received my email notification confirming the purchase also. It went pretty smooth, the site was a little slower than usual, but didn't have to be placed in a queue or anything. Logged in at like 10:02.

I got tickets but I haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail... anyone else having this problem?

The confirmation email arrived just fine for me. Check your credit card to see if you have a pending charge I guess.

Best it has ever worked. Took about three minutes. Check your spam email and also make sure what email you have on your Oriole account. Got my email about two minutes after the order.Check Spam folder also.

Got ours. No problem... Ouch OD tix are a little pricey... and gotta love the convenience fee... ouch. But hey, its just once a year. No snow or rain would be appreciated. Go Os!

Got ours. No problem... Ouch OD tix are a little pricey... and gotta love the convenience fee... ouch. But hey, its just once a year. No snow or rain would be appreciated. Go Os!

So you don;t like this? Plus the $2.00 processing fee.

Total Convenience Fee for 2 seats $5.30

Agreed, this is best experience I have had with an online Opening Day or playoff ticket sale. I purchased tickets in section 64, row 5. Total fees were $9.80 ($3.50 convenience fee per ticket, $2 order processing).

I do not understand why people would be upset that 81 & 29 plan holders would be able to secure 2 additional before them. 81 game plan holders are giving the Orioles 6 times the amount of money as a 13 game plan holder and 29 game plan holders are giving a little more than twice the money as a 13 game plan holder with the same kind of seats...