Sign in to follow this  
Mayor McCheese

Daily Fantasy MLB Thread

Hello OH Members -

I was curious about creating a thread about posting daily fantasy MLB lineups, information, tips, etc. There's gotta be a bunch of people on here that either play on FanDuel or Draftkings.

Before I created it, I was thinking about asking the forum as well as getting approval from the moderators as some view this as "gambling".

Anyways - If there is already a thread about this or the moderators will not allow, I will delete this post. However, if I get approval I will create a new thread.

Happy Monday everyone!

:beerchug1::thumbsup1::boogie::2yay-thumb:

Sincerely,

Mayor McCheese

'Mayor of McDonaldland and I approve this posting.'

In theory it's just like any other form of fantasy sports, and we have a forum just for that. Just because DFS tends to revolve around contests with cash prizes doesn't mean it should be considered a gambling thread. Also for all Tony knows we could just all be playing the free contests :)

And that's not considering that DFS is like poker, a game of skill (I would argue). Though it certainly has a little more variance than say texas hold'em.

I am a big DFS player during football and basketball season. Haven't played too much during baseball but I've tried it, using the spend big on pitchers and spend little on hitters strategy (take hitters in Coors field if a game is there).

I got screwed tonight as I had Machado, Wilson, Rickard, and Lester in my lineup. My phone died and I couldn't get it going to swap them out before the rainout. I had a good weekend, but typically I bring home 50 cents per dollar spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got screwed tonight as I had Machado, Wilson, Rickard, and Lester in my lineup. My phone died and I couldn't get it going to swap them out before the rainout. I had a good weekend, but typically I bring home 50 cents per dollar spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont play for $$$$, just for the fun of it.