Sign in to follow this  
slakattack

Out From Under My Rock

Hey, what's going on? The last time I was on the OH was Oct. 4th at 11:30 pm. The last thing I remember was a meeting on the mound was dispersing,

I grabbed my remote and had my right thumb hovering over the power button. I recall a BP fastball floating over the middle of the plate and then I saw a very

fast moving piece of lumber make solid contact with it and in that same instant my thumb depressed the power button, I closed my laptop and headed off to bed - I never even saw the ball clear the infield. I couldn't stand to even see TV or hear radio the next day, let alone face the post mortems on the board. Anyway, I am back and I will now go searching for all of the posts that I missed because I am all better now. This probably didn't deserve it's own thread, I know. But I would just like to know one thing...when the hell did they change the appearance of the board, anyway? :confused:

Hey, what's going on? The last time I was on the OH was Oct. 4th at 11:30 pm. The last thing I remember was a meeting on the mound was dispersing,

I grabbed my remote and had my right thumb hovering over the power button. I recall a BP fastball floating over the middle of the plate and then I saw a very

fast moving piece of lumber make solid contact with it and in that same instant my thumb depressed the power button, I closed my laptop and headed off to bed - I never even saw the ball clear the infield. I couldn't stand to even see TV or hear radio the next day, let alone face the post mortems on the board. Anyway, I am back and I will now go searching for all of the posts that I missed because I am all better now. This probably didn't deserve it's own thread, I know. But I would just like to know one thing...when the hell did they change the appearance of the board, anyway? :confused:

It's temporary while they update and upgrade.

• Upvote 1

Haha. It's a new running South Park joke for this season.

Gotcha. I'm gonnna wait for it to end and just marathon it. PC Principal was hilarious last season, is he just as funny this time too?