Jump to content
Tony-OH

Plus Membership Options

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, weams said:

Paypal is the right way to do it. My opinion. 

Be that as it may, I need another account to keep track of - and maintain a password for - like I need shingles. 

Oh well...done.  You guys are worth it.

 

 

Usually...

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 24fps said:

Be that as it may, I need another account to keep track of - and maintain a password for - like I need shingles. 

Oh well...done.  You guys are worth it.

 

 

Usually...

 

I personally thank you for that. And I apologize for the unusual times. I use Paypal for a lot of things so my real financial information is not given to many people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, pdiddy said:

Done and done. Easiest purchase of the year!

The new site looks great btw. Go Birds.

Thank you proud to have your endorsement. You paid the man his money. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, hatter said:

Back in, it's been a while but I can't get enough of the plus content. Thanks!!!

Wow!  Been some time!  I still have one of your cd's - Geaux O's!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hatter said:

Back in, it's been a while but I can't get enough of the plus content. Thanks!!!

Thank you for the reup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bobmc said:

Wow!  Been some time!  I still have one of your cd's - Geaux O's!

Hello my friend, I wore your CD out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note to others...

Checking my credit card statement online today, I noticed that CCBill is still charging me quarterly as it did before the the website was re-done and switched to PayPal.  I will look into it tomorrow, but don't assume that because you signed up for the new payment scheme, the old one is automatically cancelled.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 24fps said:

Note to others...

Checking my credit card statement online today, I noticed that CCBill is still charging me quarterly as it did before the the website was re-done and switched to PayPal.  I will look into it tomorrow, but don't assume that because you signed up for the new payment scheme, the old one is automatically cancelled.  

Thanks!  I just checked my credit card bill and I was just charged $24.99 from CCBill also.  I plan to call tomorrow also and if issues may ask the OH to intercede.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to cancel the ccbill. They only listen to the customer I fear.  You will not lose your Plus status if you have signed up for the new cheaper option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those that were charged on ccbill, you can continue to do that or cancel and then when your year is up just re-up to our new account. Or, you can cancel and get a refund and then sign up on the new one. If you were double charged, please try and get your money refunded by contacting ccbill. If they give you any issues let me know and i will put through a forced refund!

Sorry for any confusion while we switch over. If for any reason you are double billed and can't get the ccbill refunded let me know and i will help you.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, Tony-OH said:

For those that were charged on ccbill, you can continue to do that or cancel and then when your year is up just re-up to our new account. Or, you can cancel and get a refund and then sign up on the new one. If you were double charged, please try and get your money refunded by contacting ccbill. If they give you any issues let me know and i will put through a forced refund!

Sorry for any confusion while we switch over. If for any reason you are double billed and can't get the ccbill refunded let me know and i will help you.

Super. Thanks for the update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could use a few more supporting Plus Members. Thanks to all who do or will. I understand to those who don't or can't.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Spring Training Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

Minor League Stats







×
×
  • Create New...