2 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Spotify recommenced me some playlists based off of my Found Things playlist.

At the very beginning of that, the I-II-III-II-I chord progression reminds me of Cream - We're Going Wrong. Even the same key.

But then you lost me...

Two songs that kind of "haunt" me.  They're prominently featured on a lot of PRODIGIOUS YouTube picture video poster "Yesterday Today". I watch a lot of his/her videos. Fascinating old photos!

Thank you Hey Google...

First is called "Lucid Dream Induction Cycle with Chakra Balance Isochronic Binaural Beats" by Dr. Head. Here is a vid with just that...

2nd I can't find by itself. Here it is cut into one of Y T's vids. It's called "Sweet Memories" by Anders Baldwin, Brady Hoffman, Alice Shelton, Luke Barker and Ruby Terry. This one especially I like. The best part of the trip. I really like.

And not because of Betty Brosmer... altho she adds something to it as well...

Corn, That Daughters track you posted in the Brandon Hyde thread (I think Daughters is the group...) is an intense jam!!! Singer reminds me of early Henry Rollins.

Rep Corn for this.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Corn, That Daughters track you posted in the Brandon Hyde thread (I think Daughters is the group...) is an intense jam!!! Singer reminds me of early Henry Rollins.

Rep Corn for this.

That could be the soundtrack to the movie Metropolis. The scary, crazy new world that is developing. Disjointed, nothing like you've ever seen, I don't know how to deal with it!

5 hours ago, scOtt said:

That could be the soundtrack to the movie Metropolis. The scary, crazy new world that is developing. Disjointed, nothing like you've ever seen, I don't know how to deal with it!

The whole album is a wild ride.  Sonically and lyrically.  Best new album I have heard in ages.

4 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

The whole album is a wild ride.  Sonically and lyrically.  Best new album I have heard in ages.

It’s weird that they put this record out now after such a long time. I remember spinning “Fur Beach” back in the day and they were such a gimmick screamo band. 

There were a bunch of players in that scene that I really gravitated to, particularly on Level Plane records:

Daughters - Fur Beach

An Albatross - I am the laser Viking

The Sawtooth Grin - Give Me the Amulet

Genghis Tron - Board up the House 

The Number 12 LLY - Like a Cat

Lickgoldensky - Untitled

Actually my user name is a Lickgoldensky song/album and my avatar is a LGS album cover. I’m the last remaining person on earth to listen to them.

The new Daughters album is better than all these though. It’s refreshing.

• Thanks 1