Sign in to follow this  
MDtransplant757

South Park Vs Family Guy

South Park or family guy   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you find funnier?

Alright guys, I'm curious to see what you all think about the two biggest animated comides not called the simpsons. 

In one corner you have the show that put Comedy Central on the map and one of the funniest shows of all time. Has poked fun of literally everything. 

In the other corner you have a show that was brought back from the grave twice and no one seems to be able to kill. A show that has essentially replaced the simpsons as the king of Sunday night animation on fox. 

I personally think South Park is way funnier and smarter, but I get why people like Family Guy. 

I have to go with Family Guy, if only because it's been in my heart longer. I do think Family Guy hasn't been as good the past 5 years, while South Park is still hilarious. It is, however, more fresh to me, so my opinion might not be fair. 

Regardless, though...the correct answer is Archer. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, crissfan172 said:

I have to go with Family Guy, if only because it's been in my heart longer. I do think Family Guy hasn't been as good the past 5 years, while South Park is still hilarious. It is, however, more fresh to me, so my opinion might not be fair. 

Regardless, though...the correct answer is Archer. 

Archer is hilarious, but South park will always be my favorite. Followed by futurama and archer. 

The last season of South Park was dreadful but it still gets my vote easily.  The first few seasons of Family Guy were funny but it's unwatchable now.  I actually like American Dad over Family Guy.

9 hours ago, ArtVanDelay said:

The last season of South Park was dreadful but it still gets my vote easily.  The first few seasons of Family Guy were funny but it's unwatchable now.  I actually like American Dad over Family Guy.

I think old family guy where MacFarline had limitations was ok. Honestly have never been a fan of his comedy