Sign in to follow this  
Cumberbundy

DFS - Fanduel players NFL

If anyone cares to discuss strategy I'll certainly add what I'm able, I've made over $500,000 on fd so I've found some success the one year I played before Delaware was banned - but we've since been reinstated.

Week one is always the most interesting because the sites compel themselves to determine player values so early, it leaves a larger number of high nice roi candidates & the limited amount of entries makes it easier for newer players to compete.

bol to everyone playing.

On 9/3/2017 at 1:02 PM, Cumberbundy said:

If anyone cares to discuss strategy I'll certainly add what I'm able, I've made over $500,000 on fd so I've found some success the one year I played before Delaware was banned - but we've since been reinstated.

Week one is always the most interesting because the sites compel themselves to determine player values so early, it leaves a larger number of high nice roi candidates & the limited amount of entries makes it easier for newer players to compete.

bol to everyone playing.

I've seen moderate success this year but nothing close to what you are making.  Do you use algorithms and spreadsheets?  Play a ton of lineups?  Etc.  I am always interested to hear people's strategies as I approach it more from a weekly challenge point of view and less of a revenue generator.