Can_of_corn

Deadspin Piece On The Terps

Massive talent upgrade needed almost across the board.  Which we knew going into the season.   Recruiting momentum has slowed down though. Currently have a class just inside the Top 20, which is good.  But that ranking is largely due to the number of commits (21). Only three 4* or above players committed.   Could really use some on the field success to end the year.  Steal a game over one of the remaining blue bloods on the schedule.

23 hours ago, birdwatcher55 said:

I know we beat Texas but this program looks about the same as last year: mediocre.

I'd say mediocre is being generous.   Of course, I think losing your first and second string QB will make a mediocre team look bad.  

Injuries at key positions have obviously hurt.  The defense lacks real playmakers.  The offensive line, which many lauded coming into this season as potentially one of the best in the B1G, has been really bad for the most part.  Let's wait and see what we have in 1-2 more years once Durkin's recruits all take hold.  Edsall left a real mess for him to cleanup.

3 hours ago, clapdiddy said:

I'd say mediocre is being generous.   Of course, I think losing your first and second string QB will make a mediocre team look bad.  

Good point. I agree totally.