Sign in to follow this  
Aglets

2017 Week 6: Ravens vs. Bears

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Sunday?

• Da Ravens
    • Da Bears

Glad that we won't be Trubisky's first opponent.  And that they're coming to our house on short rest.

Seems like we should be favored here but I cannot underestimate our offense's ability to go into the tank on a moment's notice.

On 10/11/2017 at 2:06 PM, Aglets said:

Glad that we won't be Trubisky's first opponent.  And that they're coming to our house on short rest.

Seems like we should be favored here but I cannot underestimate our offense's ability to go into the tank on a moment's notice.

I'm worried about an overly conservative game plan. The Bears defense is good but so was the Raiders.

i calculate that we should be able to win the turnover battle against a rookie QB in our house.

i think the Ravens win with the help of defensive points & turnovers. 

Ravens 24 Bears 9

Ravens are 10-0 vs rookie QBs at home since 2008.   The rookie QBs have thrown 4 TDs, 18 INTs, and been sacked 31 times in those 10 games.

This might be the first time I can remember being rather furious watching the ineptitude of our offense..........and not thinking Flacco is to blame.

Williams - fumble

Perriman - botched catch that leads to INT

Campanero - critical 3rd down dropped pass

Flacco is doing his job overall.

OK, I try to defend Joe and then he takes a critical delay of game penalty in the red zone with 29 seconds left.

Guess I'll keep my mouth shut.

1 minute ago, Aglets said:

OK, I try to defend Joe and then he takes a critical delay of game penalty in the red zone with 29 seconds left.

Guess I'll keep my mouth shut.

That was BS.  It looked like there was 1 second left when the snap got off.  Even if it was at 0, the refs normally give an extra half-second or so. 

23 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

That was BS.  It looked like there was 1 second left when the snap got off.  Even if it was at 0, the refs normally give an extra half-second or so. 

The clock on the screen was at 00 when he snapped it.  Not sure what else to say about it.