Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

High School Girls Basketball Team Wins by a Score of 102-0

5 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

High School Girls Basketball Team Wins by a Score of 102-0

(By Henry Bushnell)

https://sports.yahoo.com/high-school-girls-basketball-team-wins-102-0-034119019.html

o

“They did nothing wrong,” he told the Tribune. “At the end of the day, they all went home and asked: ‘What’s for dinner, Mom?’”

What, dad can't cook?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

They did nothing wrong, he told the Tribune. At the end of the day, they all went home and asked ...... Whats for dinner, Mom?’”

What, dad can't cook ???

o

When my brother and I used to listen to Orioles games on WBAL radio back in the mid-to-late 70's, one of the lines in the Orioles' theme song was ........ "It's father and son havin' fun together."

Nothing about the mothers and daughters, who just may happen to be baseball fans also.

A lot has changed in the past 40-plus years ....... and a lot hasn't changed, also.

o

1 hour ago, OFFNY said:

o

When my brother and I used to listen to Orioles games on WBAL radio back in the mid-to-late 70's, one of the lines in the Orioles' theme song was ........ "It's father and son havin' fun together."

Nothing about the mothers and daughters, who just may happen to be baseball fans also.

A lot has changed in the past 40-plus years ....... and a lot hasn't changed, also.

o

One thing that hasn’t changed is that the disparity between a very good girl’s/women’s team and a bad or even average one tends to be way more extreme than on the boy’s/men’s side.