Sign in to follow this  
Redskins Rick

2018 Caps Stanely Cup ???? (Update: Stanley Cup Champions!!!!)

Ovechkin isn't getting any younger.

Caps are in 1st place in the power rankings, no surprise there.

They are blessed with a great goaltender too, so, why do they fail in the post season?

On 1/3/2018 at 1:20 PM, Redskins Rick said:

They are blessed with a great goaltender too, so, why do they fail in the post season?

It’s all in their heads.     This year’s team is not as good as the last two, which were absolutely stacked, but they’re good enough to make a Stanley Cup run if they don’t run scared.  

30 minutes ago, Frobby said:

It’s all in their heads.     This year’s team is not as good as the last two, which were absolutely stacked, but they’re good enough to make a Stanley Cup run if they don’t run scared.  

I guess anything can happen in the SC, usually it all about the man between the pipes.

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

It’s all in their heads. This years team is not as good as the last two, which were absolutely stacked, but theyre good enough to make a Stanley Cup run if they don’t run scared.  

o

I don't think that it's in their heads ........ I just thing that it's psychological.

o

On 1/3/2018 at 1:20 PM, Redskins Rick said:

Might it have something to do with the fact the NHL playoffs are screwed up and the #1 and #2 teams play each other in the second round?

19 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Might it have something to do with the fact the NHL playoffs are screwed up and the #1 and #2 teams play each other in the second round?

NHL hockey playoff schedule has never made sense.

I don't follow the regular season too much, pretty much everybody is in the playoff, and thats when its fun to watch (Until the Caps lose).

Congratulations to the Caps for winning their third straight Metropolitan Division title.     They’re not the juggernaut they’ve been in the two prior seasons, but certainly good enough to have a shot at making a deeper playoff run than those two disappointing teams.    It would be nice to see the Caps exceed postseason expectations for once.   

On 4/3/2018 at 10:02 AM, Frobby said:

Congratulations to the Caps for winning their third straight Metropolitan Division title.     They’re not the juggernaut they’ve been in the two prior seasons, but certainly good enough to have a shot at making a deeper playoff run than those two disappointing teams.    It would be nice to see the Caps exceed postseason expectations for once.   

I believe they're doing it.

3 minutes ago, Spy Fox said:

I believe they're doing it.

So far.   Beating the Penguins was very sweet.    If they can finish off the Lightning and make the Stanley Cup finals, I’d consider their season an unqualified success.    

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

So far.   Beating the Penguins was very sweet.    If they can finish off the Lightning and make the Stanley Cup finals, I’d consider their season an unqualified success.    

It was for sure. Before this series, they were something like 1-9 against the Pens in past playoffs.

Seeing them bounce back in game 2 after questionable call, was great to see.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:04 AM, Aglets said:

My condolences to all Caps fans.  Looks like the curse is still alive and well.  Maybe next time.

Every year same old thing. I've seen this movie before.