Sign in to follow this  
Redskins Rick

Tony La Russa Baseball Game for the Computer

Mid 90s, this was out, loved the game, you could setup lineups and let the computer simulate an entire season and give you the results.

You could play the 61 Dodgers against the 66 Orioles and see how they fared.

You can make your own All-Star squad with all the best players and complete against current All Stars.

I know Baseball on the Sony and Xbox can do some of them, but to me, it was so easy to do on the computer.

No, you didnt have the joystick control like those games, it was more of a manager's type of playing the game.

I am surprised they did keep bringing it out.

My last edition used like 15 3.5 floppies to load into the computer, hell, my new computer doesn't even have a floppy drive.

71E-YdyFmoL.jpg

18 hours ago, MDtransplant757 said:

OOTP 18 can do that for you if you still have that itch to scratch

Ive heard OOTP mentioned in the past, and havent looked into it, maybe I should, thanks!

5 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Ive heard OOTP mentioned in the past, and havent looked into it, maybe I should, thanks!

I have it, and simulated some of the things OH has wanted to do over the years. Most, oddly enough have made the team worse overall. 

Just now, MDtransplant757 said:

I have it, and simulated some of the things OH has wanted to do over the years. Most, oddly enough have made the team worse overall. 

It cant figure in the Buck effect, Buck gets more out of "his" players, than other managers would.