glenn__davis

Justin Jackson going pro, Wiley transferring

3 hours ago, glenn__davis said:

Surprised it wasn't posted yet (unless I missed it), but Bruno is declaring but not signing with an agent yet, leaving open the possibility of coming back.

My guess is he shows well at the combine and leaves.

Wiz could certainly use him. I'm not surprised he's leaving. I don't have any high expectations with this program anymore until they bring in a real coach.

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2018 at 2:12 PM, birdwatcher55 said:

Off the court, we're pretty successful. Based on revenues, expenses, etc.  On court, hoping the influential Alumni step in and end this joke operation.

Right, but as fans, we could care less about how profitable the program is. BTW, that profitability will start to go down as the attendance goes down. Gone are the days of the sold out arena to watch Duke or North Carolina or even to watch Michigan state because Turgeon has turned this program into an afterthought on the college basketball scene.

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

Right, but as fans, we could care less about how profitable the program is. BTW, that profitability will start to go down as the attendance goes down. Gone are the days of the sold out arena to watch Duke or North Carolina or even to watch Michigan state because Turgeon has turned this program into an afterthought on the college basketball scene.

I agree. That is why action is needed to get rid of this guy, and soon!