Jump to content
bpilktree67

2019 Draft Order Tracker

Recommended Posts

The draft standings updated after Saturday's games-- 9/8/18.  
--In the event of a tie at season's end, the Orioles will pick before KC--

1. Orioles 41-101 (.289)

2. Royals 47-94 (.333)   6.5 GB!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

1. Orioles 41-101 (.289)

60 games under 500.
2nd O's team in 65 seasons to reach at least 101 losses..and counting.

Tragic numbers
14 for the #1 pick (KC)
6 to clinch a top 2 pick (SD)

KC's Lopez lost a perfect game and shutout in the 9th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

The draft standings updated after Saturday's games-- 9/8/18.  
--In the event of a tie at season's end, the Orioles will pick before KC--

1. Orioles 41-101 (.289)

2. Royals 47-94 (.333)   6.5 GB!

There is no way the Orioles win another 7 games this season.  So even if the Royals lose their next 21 games we will get the top pick.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The draft standings updated after Sunday's games-- 9/9/18.  
--In the event of a tie at season's end, the Orioles will pick before KC--

1. Orioles 41-102 (.287)

2. Royals 47-95 (.331)   6.5 GB!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The draft standings updated after Monday's games-- 9/10/18.  
--In the event of a tie at season's end, the Orioles will pick before KC--

1. Orioles 41-102 (.287)

2. Royals 48-95 (.336)   7.0 GB

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

The draft standings updated after Monday's games-- 9/10/18.  
--In the event of a tie at season's end, the Orioles will pick before KC--

1. Orioles 41-102 (.287)

2. Royals 47-95 (.336)   7.0 GB

At the end of the year, the World Series champs pop champagne and cheap bud light. I wonder if the O's FO will be doing the opposite and popping O'douls and welch's sparkling juice. What a sad season, thanks for keeping this up. I expect we may be bumping a similar thread both next season and the one after.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, O's are Legends said:

At the end of the year, the World Series champs pop champagne and cheap bud light. I wonder if the O's FO will be doing the opposite and popping O'douls and welch's sparkling juice. What a sad season, thanks for keeping this up. I expect we may be bumping a similar thread both next season and the one after.

If the Orioles have two more seasons like this one I doubt anyone will be around to bump it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eddie83 said:

12.

With 19 games to play. 

And as others have stated, we likely have 12 losses on our own, so KC doesn't really even matter anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, O-Arm36 said:

I'm thinking the entire White Sox series might be washed and never made up. How would that affect this heated race?

It won't make any difference.  Also it might be that just Friday is rained out and they play a double header on Sunday.   The rain is supposed to be over by Saturday night. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, atomic said:

It won't make any difference.  Also it might be that just Friday is rained out and they play a double header on Sunday.   The rain is supposed to be over by Saturday night. 

 

You say that as if these guys have any real idea what the weather will be five days from now.    

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...