Pedro Cerrano

Great OH Mysteries

What are some unanswered questions around here about people/posters that you can think of?

Just to name a few:

1) What the hell happened to MaxPower?

2) What the hell happened to NuclearDish

3) Did OriolesJim ever smoke pot?

4) Where did RShack go for approx. 2 years?

5) Is TonySoprano actually TonySoprano (reveals very little about his personal life -- which is fine, of course)?

Any more?

Edited by Pedro Cerrano
  • Upvote 1

What are some unanswered questions around here about people/posters that you can think of?

Just to name a few:

1) What the hell happened to MaxPower?

2) What the hell happened to NuclearDish

3) Did OriolesJim ever smoke pot?

5) Is TonySoprano actually TonySoprano (reveals very little about his personal live -- which is fine, of course)?

Any more?

Brian is alive and well, living in Israel with his wife and 3 kids. I emailed with him after the Final Four, and again after the Carolina trio decided to return to school.

Brian is alive and well, living in Israel with his wife and 3 kids. I emailed with him after the Final Four, and again after the Carolina trio decided to return to school.

Why doesn't he post here anymore?

I already knew ND was in Israel, he's very missed here, and I believe Rshack was released for a year or so. The Max Power mystery is what I'm most interested in, and concerned for that matter. He was a great prolific poster, and then disappeared. Very odd.

Why doesn't he post here anymore?

I don't really know, but I'll ask him next time I talk to him. I know he's still a die hard.

I imagine Roch and others in the media must post here- who are they? For a while I thought Moose was Roch.

Also, I'm sure some of the players check out the board from time to time- I wonder what they think or if they post. I can't help but imagine different scenarios... Payton decided to check out the site when he was first signed and then cringed and never looked again, BRob reads Cindy's posts when he needs an ego boost, AM secretly checks in every so often for different trade ideas he may have never considered, Scott gains satisfaction that the fans actually pay attention to his splits, and on and on...

I imagine Roch and others in the media must post here- who are they? For a while I thought Moose was Roch.

Also, I'm sure some of the players check out the board from time to time- I wonder what they think or if they post. I can't help but imagine different scenarios... Payton decided to check out the site when he was first signed and then cringed and never looked again, BRob reads Cindy's posts when he needs an ego boost, AM secretly checks in every so often for different trade ideas he may have never considered, Scott gains satisfaction that the fans actually pay attention to his splits, and on and on...

Humm...I think Tony Butler posts some.

Tony gave me a 3 or 4 day vacation for giving him some lip.

After a couple days I realized I was enjoying baseball more, so I took a year or so off. It spanned part of 2 seasons.

After a year, I forgot about all the stupid bickering, so I came back.

I may do it again, just to finish a book I'm taking way too long to write.

• Upvote 1

Are bikiniarmstrong's photos legit?

Yes, I said what you've all been wondering.

:rofl: So true. Umm... I didn't say that. :leaving:

I haven't heard directly, but Dish is in the Holy Land, Yudi is in Engaland, or maybe the Holy Land... who knows by now...

Max I wonder about.

How people, knowing full well how fruitless it is, still repeatedly get in to arguments with the same people thinking they'll somehow "win." Someone get freakin' Robert Stack resurrected to solve that Unsolved Mystery.