Pedro Cerrano

Great OH Mysteries

J.D., where you at, man? I'm sure he'd do it for you. Don't want to get you in trouble or nothin', Dip!

Fine. I'll take one for the team.

*clears his throat*

bikiniarmstrong, are your pics legit and really you?

*waits for response*

Where are my pants?

No, I'm sorry, the correct phrasing is Donde esta los pantalones? Which was almost the name of my kickball team a few years ago, before we settled on Captain Crunch and the Cereal Killers.

No, I'm sorry, the correct phrasing is Donde esta los pantalones? Which was almost the name of my kickball team a few years ago, before we settled on Captain Crunch and the Cereal Killers.

My buddy's team was called E=MC Hammered. That slays me to this day.

Oh, that's a good one.

Most of the ones in our league were bad puns on balls, or kicking, or whatever. Everyone loved ours though, even though I think we came in dead last in the league because for a beer kickball league...some of those teams were WAY too competitively minded.

Heh. The band I met Joylene in used to yell this -

Como es Juan? (How is Juan?)

Juan es pantalones! (Juan is pants!)

Always made me laugh.

Oh, that's a good one.

Most of the ones in our league were bad puns on balls, or kicking, or whatever. Everyone loved ours though, even though I think we came in dead last in the league because for a beer kickball league...some of those teams were WAY too competitively minded.

I thought that Cobra Kai was a great name for a kickball team. Whenever my wife's team played them, they would create these really cheesy Daniel-son bandanas from the movie and wear them. The players on the "bench" were standing in crane kick pose. Messed the other team up good.

Edited by McNulty

I thought that Cobra Kai was a great name for a kickball team. Whenever my wife's team played them, they would create these really cheesy Daniel-son bandanas from the movie and wear them. The players on the "bench" were standing in crane kick pose. Messed the other team up good.

That's awesome. Did they yell, "Cobra Kai - DO OR DIE!!!" over and over??

Perhaps "Sweep the leg, Johnny!" whilst performing some illegal clipping.

• Upvote 1

Lemme guess. The name Nads was one of the finalists before Cap'n Crunch.

Perhaps "Sweep the leg, Johnny!" whilst performing some illegal clipping.

There was definitely some Sweep the leg, Johnny's going around. The other team was pissed from the beginning because of the mockery. It was a beautiful use of distraction to rattle their opponents. I'll have to ask the wife what else went down because I was busy trying to get my new dog (at the time) from crapping anywhere close to the field and/or drooling on people.

EDIT: The wife just called me the second I posted this, and she reminded me that they had the wrist drum spinny things making noise in addition to the crane kick poses. Genius, even though they were from the second one. I'm kind of embarassed that I passed up the chance to play with these guys to stick with softball.

Edited by McNulty