Pedro Cerrano

Great OH Mysteries

The wife just emailed me a pic of the "Cobra Kai incident" and I posted it to my profile. She's the first one to the left of the really tall guy looking off to the left.

The wife just emailed me a pic of the "Cobra Kai incident" and I posted it to my profile. She's the first one to the left of the really tall guy looking off to the left.

Not enough kicking.

Haha, OriolesJim. The 12 year old version of OldFan perhaps? No offense if you're lurking OJ, but man you really liked to stir things up.

What WAKA division was that? I was down in a DC division for a year, then in Annapolis before it got too nutty.

Edit: Oh duh, Florida.

I recall Photoman being somewhat contentious.

Did I spell that wrong?

P-h-o-t-o-m-a-n... nope. Got it right on the first try!

:D

I imagine Roch and others in the media must post here- who are they? For a while I thought Moose was Roch.

Also, I'm sure some of the players check out the board from time to time- I wonder what they think or if they post. I can't help but imagine different scenarios... Payton decided to check out the site when he was first signed and then cringed and never looked again, BRob reads Cindy's posts when he needs an ego boost, AM secretly checks in every so often for different trade ideas he may have never considered, Scott gains satisfaction that the fans actually pay attention to his splits, and on and on...

I'm certain that Roch is STRONGLY discouraged from posting on Orioles-related message boards. That said, anyone covering the team would be remiss if they didn't read the boards regularly.

Ok, let's stop hi-jacking the thread with kickball team names.

Merci.

Hi-jacking is what we do best, my friend. :D

There's a good mystery, though. How do Wedge, Drektunes, and myself get away with hi-jacking so many threads on a daily basis? :D

Hi-jacking is what we do best, my friend. :D

There's a good mystery, though. How do Wedge, Drektunes, and myself get away with hi-jacking so many threads on a daily basis? :D

Shoooooosh. Gonna get us banned, doofus.