Jump to content
Tony-OH

Elias Progress Thread

Recommended Posts

I like this idea.    I’m more interested in the front office moves than the marginal roster moves.   Maybe put the office moves in bold?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I like this idea.    I’m more interested in the front office moves than the marginal roster moves.   Maybe put the office moves in bold?

Sounds good, will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

How about 11/30: "Brady still hanging around."   ?   

12/1 Elias calls Brady, goes to voicemail

12/2 Elias texts Brady

12/3 Brady texts Lou Angelos; Brady returns Mike's call

12/4 Elias and Brady meet for coffee, Brady orders kale juice

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TGO said:

12/1 Elias calls Brady, goes to voicemail

12/2 Elias texts Brady

12/3 Brady texts Lou Angelos; Brady returns Mike's call

12/4 Elias and Brady meet for coffee, Brady orders kale juice

Maybe it should be more 11/30: "Elias retains Brady Anderson". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/12/elias-on-manager-search-the-front-office-goals-and-more.html

Good information about manager search. 6 candiates and that it, no more going on the short list.

Expects to have new manager in place by end of the month.

Talks briefly about Brady.

Quote

The Orioles haven’t announced that Graham and Rajsich won’t return next season and Elias addressed it for the first time today.

“We were brought here primarily for scouting and player development purposes,” he said. “I think we have the best track record or among the best track records in the industry in this regard over the last several years, but even going over a 12-year, 14-year period dating back to St. Louis. And we are here to implement a lot of the processes and techniques that brought us that success and import these practices to the Orioles.

“We’re also here to continue to innovate and stay ahead of the competition, and in order to do that, it was my judgment that we would make those changes.”

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redskins Rick said:

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/12/elias-on-manager-search-the-front-office-goals-and-more.html

Good information about manager search. 6 candiates and that it, no more going on the short list.

Expects to have new manager in place by end of the month.

Talks briefly about Brady.

 

Wow!  A lot of meat and also deference to the other teams as he works his way through the process.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Spring Training Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

Minor League Stats







×
×
  • Create New...