Greg Pappas

Mike Locksley Hired to be the new Head Coach

Just saw this. He seemed to find his niche with Alabama and knows the MD/DC/Northern VA area pretty well so that should help in recruiting. 

I like the hire overall. Now let's hope he can go out and recruit a real QB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Just saw this. He seemed to find his niche with Alabama and knows the MD/DC/Northern VA area pretty well so that should help in recruiting. 

👍

If he stabilizes the Program and Recruits like he has in the past I'll be happy. The incidents at New Mexico are concerning but that happened a few years back. I agree with ChrisP. You don't get on Sabans staff without being a damn good Coach.

• Upvote 1

On 12/4/2018 at 9:01 PM, Tony-OH said:

I saw this:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/18/virginia-tech-quarterback-josh-jackson-announces-t/

Jackson has two years of NCAA eligibility left. Although he is coming off a broken leg that derailed his sophomore season, he racked up 2,991 passing yards, 20 passing touchdowns and six rushing scores as a redshirt freshman in 2017.

The 6-foot-1 quarterback from Ann Arbor, Michigan, recently entered the NCAA’s transfer portal and reportedly visited the College Park campus over the weekend.

I am not too familiar with NCAA transfer rules, but division 1 to division 1, requires to sit a year out, right????????