Bahama O's Fan

Anyone Following Manny?

I know he's not an O anymore and not coming here but are others on here interested in where he goes and what he signs for? Looking like the market is developing as expected for he nor Harper.

1 hour ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

I know he's not an O anymore and not coming here but are others on here interested in where he goes and what he signs for? Looking like the market is developing as expected for he nor Harper.

Sorry but I'm not paying attention to Manny. Don't care where he goes to play or how much he will make.

I'm still a Manny fan. I think it would be very cool if Manny signed with the ChiSox and Harper with the Cubs. Get a nice cross-town rivalry going with the Chicago sports commentators reporting on what each did that night.

Manny is a perfect example of how fans see players.  As an Oriole he is a frustrating but electric superstar and the first one drafted and developed in a very long time.  But now that he is not an Oriole, things that were noticed, complained about even, are simply the basis for almost complete repulsion.

Sort of like Dustin Pedroia.  I have no doubt that if he had played in Baltimore he would have been elevated to near deity status.

I would love to see Manny come up here to Philly and play. Absolutely don't expect it...he's already getting pinstripes tattooed up and down his back.