Sign in to follow this  
Roll Tide

Charges at Ravens (Playoff Round 1) Discussion thread

7 hours ago, atomic said:

A playoff win would be great. I don't get this Championship or bust mentality.   

Me either. Having an exciting team with fun players is all I ask for. 

1 hour ago, theocean said:

Me either. Having an exciting team with fun players is all I ask for. 

I think the best chance to win the Super Bowl this year. The league will catch us as time goes on and Lamars shortcomings will be more glaring.

Hunter Henry won't be activated for the game. The Chargers will also be without a starting LB (Davis) and DT (Mebane).

Colts up 14  early and Houston with no  answer. And now a interception..... If that holds and we win we'd be headed to New England

That works for me. I’d much rather play against NE than the Chiefs. Especially because NE is actually scared of us.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, dorfmac said:

That works for me. I’d much rather play against NE than the Chiefs. Especially because NE is actually scared of us.

New England in the playoffs is tough.  Dont see us beating them.  I would rather have the Chiefs.

39 minutes ago, atomic said:

New England in the playoffs is tough.  Dont see us beating them.  I would rather have the Chiefs.

New England is viewed by most of the TV guys as beatable. Their defense is suspect and they won't have a chance to put 30-40 on us with our offense and defense 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dorfmac said:

Hopefully we will play both unless the Colts were to beat the Chiefs which is possible. Then we would have another home game if we beat the Chargers and New England 

51 minutes ago, atomic said:

The Chiefs offense is miles ahead of the Patriots and neither defense can stop the run. To me it's not even close. 

Yeah, Pats are not scary, but that Chiefs offense is. 

Brady has regressed, Gronk has been a non-factor, and Gordon is gone. I’d rather play the Pats of Texans than anyone else in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, dorfmac said:

Brady has regressed, Gronk has been a non-factor, and Gordon is gone. I’d rather play the Pats of Texans than anyone else in the playoffs.

Texans are done ...They aren't coming back

10 minutes ago, dorfmac said:

Steelers beat them 17-10

1 hour ago, Brian88 said:

The Chiefs offense is miles ahead of the Patriots and neither defense can stop the run. To me it's not even close. 

The Chiefs have won one playoff game in the last 24 years. It isn't close to who I would rather face. The QB and Head coach who make it to the AFC championship 7 straight seasons and a team who can't win a playoff game.  Now let me see whom I would rather face. 

6 minutes ago, atomic said:

The Chiefs have won one playoff game in the last 24 years. It isn't close to who I would rather face. The QB and Head coach who make it to the AFC championship 7 straight seasons and a team who can't win a playoff game.  Now let me see whom I would rather face. 

I think a game against New England would favor us due to that me of possession and considerably better defense. The Steelers beat them 17-10 and I could see a similar game.