weams

Ticketmaster is Active

2 minutes ago, weams said:

I think all passwords are gone. I think you need to say lost password and then set one six through 33 one numeric. 

That is not what that says,but I am not home.Says to use your email to get a temporary password sent by the Orioles. Who knows? 

Communication breakdown It's always the same 

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

That is not what that says,but I am not home.Says to use your email to get a temporary password sent by the Orioles. Who knows? 

Communication breakdown It's always the same 

They send you a link to reset from my experience. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, weams said:

I think all passwords are gone. I think you need to say lost password and then set one six through 33 one numeric. 

You have to hit lost password and type in your email account and then they send you a link to reset your password.  No print a t home anymore for tickets. Either USPS to deliver tickets  or mobile app . i saw a few teams are not letting you do print at home anymore for some of the smaller season ticket packages and can only  use phone for tickets.Last year season tickets went on sale on January 9th,so should be soon to see how they are handling the new year.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

You have to hit lost password and type in your email account and then they send you a link to reset your password.  No print a t home anymore for tickets. Either USPS to deliver tickets  or mobile app . i saw a few teams are not letting you do print at home anymore for some of the smaller season ticket packages and can only  use phone for tickets.Last year season tickets went on sale on January 9th,so should be soon to see how they are handling the new year.

Exactly how do you use the phone as a ticket on this new process?

7 minutes ago, weams said:

i did the USPS approach. It said when I checked USPS that the email will show you how to do it with the phone app but the email does not say anything about that.

17 minutes ago, weams said:

I am not sure if  all the bugs are  worked out. My credit card information is not on it anymore. My old invoices are also gone from prior years. My contacts list Brad Dwight who has not been with the Orioles for about four years or more. My other contacts are gone. Don't see a help page yet. My address and phone number were also wrong. Did see something about first refusal to some events but not sure what that is. If you are going to use the USPS delivery method for Fanfest tickets,make sure you check to see if  your information is up to date. Otherwise tickets might go somewhere else.

• Upvote 1

I got as far as being able to log in.  Then, under "List of Items", when I mouse over "Orioles Fanfest", it says I have two complimentary tickets, and to click "view items".  I click " view items", and it says "this item is no longer for sale".  Oh man.  Anyone else having the same issue?

33 minutes ago, beantownrefugee said:

I got as far as being able to log in.  Then, under "List of Items", when I mouse over "Orioles Fanfest", it says I have two complimentary tickets, and to click "view items".  I click " view items", and it says "this item is no longer for sale".  Oh man.  Anyone else having the same issue?

I would call your rep if they are still working for the Orioles. Otherwise you can either call or chat with an Oriole employee online.This new website for Ticketmaster seems to have glitches .

They are switching to Ticketmaster to cover all of their needs, as opposed to having their own in-house system which was then linked to StubHub.  Interesting.  

6 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

They are switching to Ticketmaster to cover all of their needs, as opposed to having their own in-house system which was then linked to StubHub.  Interesting.  

They did use Ticketmaster a few years back and switched to the in house system. Now back to Ticketmaster.