Sign in to follow this  
weams

Ticketmaster is Active

2 hours ago, Going Underground said:

They did use Ticketmaster a few years back and switched to the in house system. Now back to Ticketmaster. 

It was actually Tickets.com 

Not an inhouse

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, weams said:

It was actually Tickets.com 

Not an inhouse

You are right.Meant to say that MLB Advanced  Media ,which owns Tickets.com,  is owned by MLB owners as a limited partnership . But you are right that the Orioles used an outside ticket distribution system 

• Upvote 1

The Orioles really need to do a small ticket package like the Nationals are doing and almost all other teams. Weekend package . Perhaps a weekend package with giveaways for  all the weekend game package. Need to be creative to get any fans.

https://www.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/packs/six/saturdays?partnerId=it-497704-16227-704952

I tried it on my work computer and got an error message.  I remember that my tickets never worked on my work computer, so I tried it on my phone.  Error message.  I'll try one last time at home, and then I'm taking this as a sign that I am not to buy season tickets this year.  

This is so aggravating.  Been a season ticket holder for 9 years and we have to go through all this nonsense?  I haven't even had my own personal rep for at least 5 years now.  And we STILL haven't figured out a way to market tickets for Christmas sales?  I had to give my dad and brother hand made vouchers as a Christmas present.  

The more things change, the more they stay the same with this franchise.  Sports are supposed to be fun and take us away from the stress of the real world, but instead all the Orioles and Ravens do is present me with additional stress.  

• Like 2

The more I think about it, for the price of our tickets, I could take my wife on a week long cruise again and then just watch the team lose on television all year.  

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

I tried it on my work computer and got an error message.  I remember that my tickets never worked on my work computer, so I tried it on my phone.  Error message.  I'll try one last time at home, and then I'm taking this as a sign that I am not to buy season tickets this year.  

This is so aggravating.  Been a season ticket holder for 9 years and we have to go through all this nonsense?  I haven't even had my own personal rep for at least 5 years now.  And we STILL haven't figured out a way to market tickets for Christmas sales?  I had to give my dad and brother hand made vouchers as a Christmas present.  

The more things change, the more they stay the same with this franchise.  Sports are supposed to be fun and take us away from the stress of the real world, but instead all the Orioles and Ravens do is present me with additional stress.  

Same as it ever was.Not even a stinking holiday card this year.😀. No thank you call from your ticket rep for putting up with one of the worst seasons in baseball history.I guess they dont care and maybe the planned moved to Sam Antonio can happen sooner.i joke or not.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:43 PM, Dipper9 said:

This is so aggravating.  Been a season ticket holder for 9 years and we have to go through all this nonsense? 

I'm still receiving the same error message as well.  I phoned the Orioles this morning, was on hold for 5 minutes waiting for a rep, finally took the option to leave a voicemail.  Haven't heard back.  Maybe the Billy Joel announcement tied up the phone lines.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, beantownrefugee said:

I'm still receiving the same error message as well.  I phoned the Orioles this morning, was on hold for 5 minutes waiting for a rep, finally took the option to leave a voicemail.  Haven't heard back.  Maybe the Billy Joel announcement tied up the phone lines.

Working too hard can give  you a heart attack.Is that all you get for your money.

Maybe call John Angelos.He was the one saying that the Orioles have a great product in all facets of entertainment. 

1 hour ago, beantownrefugee said:

27 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Working too hard can give  you a heart attack.Is that all you get for your money.

Maybe call John Angelos.He was the one saying that the Orioles have a great product in all facets of entertainment. 

I had no problems at all...

I just traded in my chevy for a cadillacacacac

You oughta know by now... ;) 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, beantownrefugee said:

I had issues and contacted them via email and they got back to me right away. Was able to get it resolved. The person online that day was very good to deal with. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2019 at 1:46 PM, Going Underground said:

Same as it ever was.Not even a stinking holiday card this year.😀. No thank you call from your ticket rep for putting up with one of the worst seasons in baseball history.I guess they dont care and maybe the planned moved to Sam Antonio can happen sooner.i joke or not.

I didn’t get the lack of a holiday card.  

Maybe the analytics showed fans didn’t care about that or a cost cutting measure.....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

I didn’t get the lack of a holiday card.  

Maybe the analytics showed fans didn’t care about that or a cost cutting measure.....

I suspect a lot of last minute duties had no one to champion them. 

I have had good service again this season, and I don't have an special  go to persons any longer. Seems like the ticket office is working properly at this point. 

8 minutes ago, weams said:

I suspect a lot of last minute duties had no one to champion them. 

I have had good service again this season, and I don't have an special  go to persons any longer. Seems like the ticket office is working properly at this point. 

Most people that work for the Orioles are really good. I  know why they went to Ticketmaster. now. Be interesting to see when tickets go on sale this year. Last year ,season tickets went on sale January 9th. Single game January 25th. Spring training January 13th but announced January 10th.

• Upvote 1