Sign in to follow this  
Roll Tide

Ravens game day discussion thread

So Harbs BENCHES RB after RB and player after player for Fumbling, but he kept trotting “Fumbles Jackson” back out there series after series.....

This loss is not on our rookie QB.  This is on our HC.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

The Chargers defense did by playing prevent.

Lamar fumbled 3 times and threw a int. You are not going to win many games doing that.

They are certainly trading Joe

Id parlay that and trade Harbaugh as he sucks. Fire Marty Morniweig and start over.

Honestly, if you start Flacco at the half we probably win and win easy!

I agree with everything you said here.  We can debate whether Lamars ability to extend plays lead to the TDs (it did) but big picture, it's time to get a boatload of draft picks, a new coach and start over.

7 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

I agree with everything you said here.  We can debate whether Lamars ability to extend plays lead to the TDs (it did) but big picture, it's time to get a boatload of draft picks, a new coach and start over.

If Harbaugh and Morningweg are gone Lamar will never start as as QB again.  Any other offensive coordinator is going to want an NFL QB not a guy can only run the ball. 

Absolutely brain dead if we don't trade Harbaugh if someone is dumb enough to trade something for him. He can take Marty with him.

Wasted yet another superbowl caliber defense and year of our life because Harbaugh is Bisciotti's BFF.

Really, this is the only way we can escape from Harbaugh other than like a 3-13 type disaster season because Bisciotti has such a raging hard on for Harbaugh.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, atomic said:

Went to the game today and when I started chanting Flacco Flacco the people around me got rude.  I mean at the time -7 yards passing.  The guy is a joke.  He makes Kyle Boller look like a hall of famer. 

This you?

Let's not overreact. We were dead in the water just six weeks ago. We won the division and knocking the Steelers out of the playoffs. dude overall not a bad season.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, atomic said:

Went to the game today and when I started chanting Flacco Flacco the people around me got rude.  I mean at the time -7 yards passing.  The guy is a joke.  He makes Kyle Boller look like a hall of famer. 

If Flacco played the whole season, you wouldn't have been at a Raven's game today.

• Upvote 2

What the hell is that?   This is why I don't go to games. Would love to take my family to one but I have seen and heard too many incidents like that.   Not just here, but any NFL game in any city. 

7 minutes ago, Mitch Connor said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

If we keep Morningweg and Harbaugh and start Lamar next season the Ravens season will be like Orioles season.  I am not sure why people can't see that the coaching is the problem. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, mrbig1 said:

Let's not overreact. We were dead in the water just six weeks ago. We won the division and knocking the Steelers out of the playoffs. dude overall not a bad season.

We did so with a new QB who is a turnover machine. He's now pretty close to 2 fumbles per game. 

I think we are going to see some turnover this year. Suggs , Williams, J Smith, and perhaps Mosley. 

40 minutes ago, Mitch Connor said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

I guess we will never know. 

Mitch I appreciate your passion, but betting on Lamar is like betting on Boller. He is one dimensional and can't hang onto the ball

Today we committed 3 fumbles and 1 INT. 3 were on Lamar alone.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

We did so with a new QB who is a turnover machine. He's now pretty close to 2 fumbles per game. 

I think we are going to see some turnover this year. Suggs , Williams, J Smith, and perhaps Mosley. 

I don't see why the Ravens would need to get rid of so many players.  They have cap space no need to get rid of Jimmy Smith and Mosley. 

26 minutes ago, atomic said:

I don't see why the Ravens would need to get rid of so many players.  They have cap space no need to get rid of Jimmy Smith and Mosley. 

Mosley's going to want some ridiculous contract when you can sign a more balanced replacement for half the cost.

Jimmy Smith is hurt or suspended every year.

Need to upgrade the secondary.