Sign in to follow this  
MurphDogg

Zach Britton is changing his name!

Breaking News - The Orioles with be temporarily replacing the Oriole Bird with the shrug emoji for the next three seasons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I would totally buy that hat). 

4 minutes ago, NCRaven said:

If it’s your name it can be spelled Smith, but you can pronounce it Janopski if you want to.

George Carlin, Occupation Fool

o

Foole.

o

1 hour ago, NCRaven said:

As it turns out, all the time I thought my son was playing ball for North Carroll High, he was really attending South Carroll High.  Henceforth, I will be known as SCRaven.

I always assumed you lived in North Carolina.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Who cares about Zack Britton. He is a hated Yankee now in my opinion.

Why? He was traded in the middle of the season and signed a contract with a winning organization. I don't really understand why people have a complex when someone improves their situation. In any other industry people would be applauded for that.

To avoid any confusion, I think I will henceforth refer to him as “the artist formerly known as Zach Britton.”

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, SteveA said:

So now we have to call it the IL?   Boo.    This strikes me as a misplaced case of political correctness.    If an injury prevents you from playing baseball, you’re disabled from doing so.    

6 minutes ago, Frobby said:

So now we have to call it the IL?   Boo.    This strikes me as a misplaced case of political correctness.    If an injury prevents you from playing baseball, your disabled from doing so.    

Does Manfred's contract include a bonus for every change implemented under his reign?  😁

7 hours ago, NCRaven said:

As it turns out, all the time I thought my son was playing ball for North Carroll High, he was really attending South Carroll High.  Henceforth, I will be known as SCRaven.

As a fellow Carroll Countian (and North Carroll Countian at that!) how could you even joke about such a thing?