DREKTUNES

Whither Bikini?

I was suspicious when she invited me to North Carolina to hang out. And - just to be clear - a woman's interest in me does make me suspicious.

Sadly, I thought it was my gender-based deconstruction of his/her screenname that ran her off. Now I find out s/he's just cheap.

There was more conversation than I care to admit to about her/ him, and his/ her gender. And she/ he invited me too, so I'm beginning to think it was some kind of slave trade/ butcher deal. Because, even though I am married to a lovely girl, I am made even more suspicious by interest in me. Drag. Heh.

Would love to know who "she" was, though....

So say we all.

• Upvote 1

She invited you down there, too? Well she wanted me to do a "photo shoot" with her.

Wow, I thought I was special.

I would expect *many* similar comments... "We had a connection!"

Is it one of those things where you plan to go visit, but something suddenly happens, and she needs you to wire her several thousand dollars to pay for an emergency operation?

Well, s/he was very clear to me that she *wasn't* a stripper.

At which point I lost interest.

• Upvote 3

Anybody ever see that Monty Python sketch where the comely lass beckons the mailman into a room suggestively, and locks him in, where he finds a room filled with mailmen, some who've obviously been there for ages?

Yeah. That.

Anybody ever see that Monty Python sketch where the comely lass beckons the mailman into a room suggestively, and locks him in, where he finds a room filled with mailmen, some who've obviously been there for ages?

Yeah. That.

Well, that's because Monty Python are brilliant.

That said...hi-larious. I wonder which one of us would have been done in like Roy Hobbs?

Frobby doesn't know just how much he lucked out.

Now I feel strangely inadequate for not rating an invite to Carolina ... as if I've been gorging myself on soy products.

Too much offal, one would suppose.

Anybody think She/He/It is reading this now, giggling away, eating a bean burrito (EXTRA EVERYTHING), before going back upstarts to see mom?

Hey guys, I'm a bikini model. Here, let me post some pics...

I checked out your profile after this post...

I was suspicious when she invited me to North Carolina to hang out. And - just to be clear - a woman's interest in me does make me suspicious.

Sadly, I thought it was my gender-based deconstruction of his/her screenname that ran her off. Now I find out s/he's just cheap.

Haha s/he invited me to meet up with her when she came to Salisbury. I told her I was in a relationship (not true) and she told me not to worry she wasn't interested in a relationship.

We should start a poll asking whether bikiniarmstrong was a boy or a girl. In fact...

• Upvote 1

I checked out your profile after this post...

Haha s/he invited me to meet up with her when she came to Salisbury. I told her I was in a relationship (not true) and she told me not to worry she wasn't interested in a relationship.

We should start a poll asking whether bikiniarmstrong was a boy or a girl. In fact...

Don't bother. I'm pretty sure we all know it was a guy. We just had this weird unspoken code of conduct where we just winked and went along with it.