DREKTUNES

Whither Bikini?

I defer to all Steve Coogan references.
That was me.

Steve Coogan as Alan Partridge: Tell me about the ladyboys!

Wow. Guys. Get a room. You can take turns being Bikini.

Ace Ventura makes me laugh. A lot. It makes me shoot soy milk out my nose even after all these years.

Oh, no worries - I was just being bitter and curmudgeonly because the Tags don't rank the entries by time. It's like people forgetting about Neil Armstrong's first moonsteps just because some other guy hit a five iron a little while later.

And yes, I'm aware of the pun.

And yes, I'm comparing my LOLA tag to a walk on the moon.

Oh, no worries - I was just being bitter and curmudgeonly because the Tags don't rank the entries by time. It's like people forgetting about Neil Armstrong's first moonsteps just because some other guy hit a five iron a little while later.

And yes, I'm aware of the pun.

And yes, I'm comparing my LOLA tag to a walk on the moon.

Neil Armstrong walked on the moon?!?!?

"laces out dan"? Google gives no help. Anybody?

Lois Einhorn's vendetta with Dan Marino. He/she missed the winning field goal and alleged that Marino blew the hold because the laces were in. "Laces out, Dan!"

"laces out dan"? Google gives no help. Anybody?

Ace Ventura reference. Lois Einhorn, who was actually a man who used to kick for the Dolphins, blamed missing a big kick on Dan Marino because he didn't hold the ball correctly.

Pretty sure that's an Ace Ventura - Dan Marino reference.

Ah. Haven't seen it since it came out. Doing Time on Melrose Drive, anyone?

So let me see. Some of you guys fell for a "bikini swimsuit model" who not only changed her picture to someone else (from the originals), had invited several of you to places like North Carolins and Salisbury despite the fact that she supposedly lived in Utah?

A few of you might not want to visit the young girl who was chatting with you either before you end up on 20/20. :D

• Upvote 1

So let me see. Some of you guys fell for a "bikini swimsuit model" who not only changed her picture to someone else (from the originals), had invited several of you to places like North Carolins and Salisbury despite the fact that she supposedly lived in Utah?

A few of you might not want to visit the young girl who was chatting with you either before you end up on 20/20. :D

For the record...after you put the Mike's Hard Lemonade in the fridge and the flowers on the table and the NBC reporter comes into the kitchen with the cameras following, save us the bad publicity and DON'T say, "I met her on the Orioles Hangout! She said she was 18!" Thanks! :D

For the record...after you put the Mike's Hard Lemonade in the fridge and the flowers on the table and the NBC reporter comes into the kitchen with the cameras following, save us the bad publicity and DON'T say, "I met her on the Orioles Hangout! She said she was 18!" Thanks! :D

Hey. Hey. No mocking of the Mike's Hard line of alchoholic beverages. The light ones are especially tasty.

Wow. I am a girl.

Hey. Hey. No mocking of the Mike's Hard line of alchoholic beverages. The light ones are especially tasty.

Wow. I am a girl.

You could very well be the new and improved bikiniarmstrong.

By the way, this is a very sad day for all of us here at Orioles Hangout. We've lost another inside joke.

I'm Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC.

Why don't you take a seat...

I still love you, BikiniArmstrong. I don't care if you're from Utah, Greenland, Guam, or Hagerstown. I don't care what your age is. Your race. Your religion. Your political affiliation. I don't care if the world ends tomorrow or if I have to go days without water. All I care about is you, my darling. We will be together again one of these days. I know it. I believe it. Maybe here. Maybe on the Jimmy Eat World message board. Or maybe our paths will cross and we'll meet accidentally. But you will forever be in my heart.

<3

• Upvote 1