DREKTUNES

Whither Bikini?

So let me see. Some of you guys fell for a "bikini swimsuit model" who not only changed her picture to someone else (from the originals), had invited several of you to places like North Carolins and Salisbury despite the fact that she supposedly lived in Utah?

A few of you might not want to visit the young girl who was chatting with you either before you end up on 20/20. :D

Right on she/he definitely changed her picture from the red dress with the Marine guy to the scantily clad skank OH girl that wasn't a girl. Every time I ever looked at her profile she was always private messaging and what I found/find funny is that it says who she/he private messages.

Right on she/he definitely changed her picture from the red dress with the Marine guy to the scantily clad skank OH girl that wasn't a girl. Every time I ever looked at her profile she was always private messaging and what I found/find funny is that it says who she/he private messages.

Yep. I noticed that as well. So who did you see him/ her PMing with most? Maybe that should be the next poll.

I wonder if the guy in the original photo was the real poster...and for some reason decided to switch tacks.

For the record...after you put the Mike's Hard Lemonade in the fridge and the flowers on the table and the NBC reporter comes into the kitchen with the cameras following, save us the bad publicity and DON'T say, "I met her on the Orioles Hangout! She said she was 18!" Thanks! :D

Well, they say no publicity can be bad publicity, but this sure might be close. :D

Edited by Tony-OH

Yep. I noticed that as well. So who did you see him/ her PMing with most? Maybe that should be the next poll.

I saw her pm'ing one that goes goes by two initials of his screen-name quite a bit the other was a certain abbreviated city in CA with numbers on the back part of his screen-name.

I wonder if the guy in the original photo was the real poster...and for some reason decided to switch tacks.

HA. Thats some good detective work don johnson.

Trust me, Bobmc won't be exclusive to that group....

I just think back and remember all the good times that Bobmc and SpeedoArmstrong had in the add three words thread.

This is like To Catch a Predator OH Old Man Style...creeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Instead of an old man hitting on young boys/girls, it was an Old Man trying to seduce Old Men...im outta here...this board just took a turn for the worst.

This is like To Catch a Predator OH Old Man Style...creeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Instead of an old man hitting on young boys/girls, it was an Old Man trying to seduce Old Men...im outta here...this board just took a turn for the worst.

Hey, we don't know it was an old man. It could have been a young marine. :laughlol:

Hey, we don't know it was an old man. It could have been a young marine. :laughlol:

Ok Tony...my Peppered Turkey lunch just decided to take a vacation on my keyboard with that line!

Don't bother. I'm pretty sure we all know it was a guy. We just had this weird unspoken code of conduct where we just winked and went along with it.

Really? I was pretty sure most of the guys were serious but are pretending now like they knew all along.

:skeletor:

Happy.

You're just a hater.

Really? I was pretty sure most of the guys were serious but are pretending now like they knew all along.

Nah, if you were sitting down on the opposite side of the Hangout Section at Hangout Night this past week, you'd know that we all knew and were just playing along. We were cracking jokes about it for most of the first three innings at least.

You're just a hater.

Yes, yes she is.