Sign in to follow this  
murph

Bobmc, are you safe?

23 hours ago, murph said:

I am surprised that I had never heard this tale and don't recognize the pond where he frequents.  I will surely try to locate his whereabouts and thanks @murph.  I hope to have a detailed report with photos.

• Upvote 1

@murph Larry has been moved to a safer environment for him.  I never got to see him in the live and hope he continues to grow and evolve.

13 hours ago, bobmc said:

@murph Larry has been moved to a safer environment for him.  I never got to see him in the live and hope he continues to grow and evolve.

Good for Larry.  Even with giant Alligators roaming, you still live in paradise.  I'll be there in 25 years, you just wait! 

My Uncle lives in Tampa, just retired from a life of landscaping there.  He was sure he would get bit by one some day, but never happened.  Still he poked every bush before trimming or mowing near it.

8 hours ago, murph said:

Good for Larry.  Even with giant Alligators roaming, you still live in paradise.  I'll be there in 25 years, you just wait! 

My Uncle lives in Tampa, just retired from a life of landscaping there.  He was sure he would get bit by one some day, but never happened.  Still he poked every bush before trimming or mowing near it.

It's hard to beat the lifestyle here now, but 25 years is a long time.  Glad your uncle made it!  But that Larry is a big boy at 700 pounds.  I wish that I had seen hime before departing.

While we don't have snow, the oak tree detritus is a constant PITA until they are done except for providing their wonderful shade.

Edited by bobmc

1 hour ago, bobmc said:

It's hard to beat the lifestyle here now, but 25 years is a long time.  Glad your uncle made it!  But that Larry is a big boy at 700 pounds.  I wish that I had seen hime before departing.

While we don't have snow, the oak tree detritus is a constant PITA until they are done except for providing their wonderful shade.

I’d like to make it sooner but they keep pushing the retirement age back!

What a mess, hope it doesn’t last too long.