Louis Linwood III - DH

Gary Sanchez - C

Greg Bird - 1B

David John LeMahieu - 3B

Gleyber David Torres Castro - SS

Clint Frazier - LF

Tyler Wade - 2B

James Alston Paxton - LHP )) (0-1, 1.59 ERA) ) *

* )) Leads the Major Leagues in Home Runs Ceded Per 9 Innings (0.00)

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Jonathan Rafael Villar Roque - 2B

John Dwight Smith, Jr. - LF

Trey Mancini - RF

Renato Nunez - DH

Rio Ruiz - 3B

Joey Rickard - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Jesus Marcelo Sucre Medina - C

Richie Martin - SS

Alexander Miller Cobb - RHP )) (5-15, 4.90 ERA) ) *

* )) 2018 Season Statistics

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

Watching BP today, a couple things stood out. Chris Davis' BP is not even good, Rio Ruiz has less raw power than I expected, & Richie Martin has more raw power than I expected but won't hit many due to his swing path. Mullins needs to give up RH batting as well.

• Upvote 2

Renato Nunez may be batting .133/.611OPS but he leads the team in EV (95.5), Hard Hit% (60%) and is 2nd to Mancini in xWOBA (.426), xBA (.271) and xSLG (.614). The "x" stats take EV and launch angles to determine the expected stats based on how they hit the ball.

Cant wait to see these fast guys run on Sanchez. I thought we were going to try and steal some bases this season. 

51 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Watching BP today, a couple things stood out. Chris Davis' BP is not even good, Rio Ruiz has less raw power than I expected, & Richie Martin has more raw power than I expected but won't hit many due to his swing path. Mullins needs to give up RH batting as well.

I think it makes sense to go with Nunez and give up on Ruiz.  Frankly, Ruiz hasn't shown much defensively, either - despite a good defensive rep.  Remember, he got beat out in Atlanta by players like Adonis Garcia - who was awful defensively - and Jace Peterson.  But... he does have a very cool name that kinda sounds like a most excellent poster here.  

8 minutes ago, Ruzious said:

I think it makes sense to go with Nunez and give up on Ruiz.  Frankly, Ruiz hasn't shown much defensively, either - despite a good defensive rep.  Remember, he got beat out in Atlanta by players like Adonis Garcia - who was awful defensively - and Jace Peterson.  But... he does have a very cool name that kinda sounds like a most excellent poster here.  

Someone named Rio posts here?

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

Renato Nunez may be batting .133/.611OPS but he leads the team in EV (95.5), Hard Hit% (60%) and is 2nd to Mancini in xWOBA (.426), xBA (.271) and xSLG (.614). The "x" stats take EV and launch angles to determine the expected stats based on how they hit the ball.

Nunez has the highest EV in either starting lineup, edging out Judge by 0.1! 

Edited by Andtothewall

Meoli from the Sun in a feisty mood today. Also complained about the pregame playlist. 

It just seems incongruous with the idea that right after mentioning the rebuild and the new front office, the second thing Jim Hunter touted about the organization on the field is Kids Cheer Free. But what do I know?