Sign in to follow this  
Roll Tide

Ravens 4th Round Selection #(127) INman Marshall CB

Doesn't make much sense to me to add a corner this early when we already have so many and have glaring holes to fill still.

Humphrey, J. Smith, Carr, T. Young, Averett, Canady, 

That's 6 solid corners and we have Bethel and C. Jones who are corners even though they are primarily special teamers. 

35 minutes ago, Brian88 said:

Doesn't make much sense to me to add a corner this early when we already have so many and have glaring holes to fill still.

That's 6 solid corners and we have Bethel and C. Jones who are corners even though they are primarily special teamers. 

Smith and Carr are in their last year here. A trade of Smith really wouldn’t surprise me.

• Upvote 1

Iman Marshall, CB, USC
Marshall was a big-time recruit at USC and had a stable yet unspectacular four-year career for the Trojans. Long with good athleticism and adequate ball skills, he seems bound to be that type of reliable corner in the NFL.  Grade: B+

2 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Smith and Carr are in their last year here. A trade of Smith really wouldn’t surprise me.

I’d be shocked if they moved Smith, but I get your point. I just would’ve preferred another offensive lineman. We were already weak at center and left guard and Yanda only has a year or two left as well. 

16 minutes ago, Brian88 said:

I’d be shocked if they moved Smith, but I get your point. I just would’ve preferred another offensive lineman. We were already weak at center and left guard and Yanda only has a year or two left as well. 

I think they laid an egg with the line in this draft. If they can get Lewis healthy they just need a center

3 hours ago, Brian88 said:

127th pick isnt early. Probably seems as a special team player.

3 minutes ago, atomic said:

127th pick isnt early. Probably seems as a special team player.

Early to be adding a 6th corner when we could get a potential starter for the offensive line