Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SteveA

A pitcher will go down and a hitter will come up...

Recommended Posts

Before the game tomorrow.   No way will we start a game with just a two man bench.

 -- Who will go down?   Phillips after one day?  Castro (does he have options)?   Hess?   Does Givens have options?  Does Armstrong have options?

 -- Who will come up?   Mountcastle?   DJ Stewart (allowing Mancini ti be full time 1Bman while Davis is on the DL)?   Santander?   Mason Williams?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Before the game tomorrow.   No way will we start a game with just a two man bench.

 -- Who will go down?   Phillips after one day?  Castro (does he have options)?   Hess?   Does Givens have options?  Does Armstrong have options?

 -- Who will come up?   Mountcastle?   DJ Stewart (allowing Mancini ti be full time 1Bman while Davis is on the DL)?   Santander?   Mason Williams?

 

I don't see them putting Mountcastle on the 40 unless Davis is out for an extended period of time and probably not even then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't see them putting Mountcastle on the 40 unless Davis is out for an extended period of time and probably not even then.

I don’t either. Plus last 2 days out of lineup with a finger injury. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eddie83 said:

I don’t either. Plus last 2 days out of lineup with a finger injury. 

Sure, but I think the 40 man is the main issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eddie83 said:

I am hoping for Stewart. It may be Santander

Guess Phillips goes back down.  

275/312/436/748

I wonder if the media would question the move and how hard they would push it?

I'm guessing not very hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Any of these three: Stewart, Santander, Mullins.

Mancini to first, Nunez DH, whoever comes up in right (or left and Wilkerson is in right) 

So, you’re sitting Smith Jr?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...