Sign in to follow this  
weams

Orioles Job Opportunity

Couldnt pay me enough to live in the Dominican, not that I am qualified to be a strength and conditioning coach.  Maybe they can send Brady down there!

For many major leaguers, playing for years in the Dominican Republic or Venezuela has been their only chance to play in the USA.  

1 hour ago, weams said:

For many major leaguers, playing for years in the Dominican Republic or Venezuela has been their only chance to play in the USA.  

True, but with the body count growing for dead tourists, DR is not exactly a safe place to visit.

33 minutes ago, Mayor McCheese said:

x2, Send Brady.

1 hour ago, sevastras said:

Couldnt pay me enough to live in the Dominican, not that I am qualified to be a strength and conditioning coach.  Maybe they can send Brady down there!

Thats not even the slightest bit remotely funny.

4 minutes ago, TheThinkingOriole said:

Come on, Rick. It's a joke. Don't tell me a guy with Redskins in his handle is going to be PC.

Sorry joking about a guy wishing him dead, is a pretty sad and lame. Has nothing to do with PC, just isn't funny.

For the record, I sent Weams an email asking for a handle change, and he never did it, so oh well.

1 hour ago, Redskins Rick said:

Thats not even the slightest bit remotely funny.

I think you need to chill out a bit. No one is wishing him dead. Your stereotyping/judging an entire country (the DR) based on a single shooting incident is much more disturbing then the "send Brady" comments. 

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Sorry joking about a guy wishing him dead, is a pretty sad and lame. Has nothing to do with PC, just isn't funny.

For the record, I sent Weams an email asking for a handle change, and he never did it, so oh well.

It was funny.  And he isn't wishing him dead.  Millions of people visit DR each year and most of them come back alive.  Baltimore's murder rate is almost twice that of the DR.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mayor McCheese said:

x2, Send Brady.

x3, but for the record I vote for Siberia first. And no Rick, that doesn't imply that I want him to die of frostbite. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, atomic said:

It was funny.  And he isn't wishing him dead.  Millions of people visit DR each year and most of them come back alive.  Baltimore's murder rate is almost twice that of the DR.  

...so really we'd be saving Brady's life if we fired him :)

2 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

x3, but for the record I vote for Siberia first. And no Rick, that doesn't imply that I want him to die of frostbite. 

I heard there was an under the radar prospect in Siberia named Gary Dell'Abate that Brady could whip up into shape. 

41 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I heard there was an under the radar prospect in Siberia named Gary Dell'Abate that Brady could whip up into shape. 

I'm picturing the Rocky IV training montage.