Sign in to follow this  
wildcard

The O's A+ rotation crunch

17 hours ago, Frobby said:

By the way, I keep reading the thread title and thinking “O’s A+ rotation” is an oxymoron.    

Haha, yes, I was thinking the same.

Does anyone know the starting pitchers for the Keys this upcoming series against Wilmington?  I saw that Sedlock is starting tonight but can't find any other information, I'm hoping to catch some of the games this weekend. 

44 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Does anyone know the starting pitchers for the Keys this upcoming series against Wilmington?  I saw that Sedlock is starting tonight but can't find any other information, I'm hoping to catch some of the games this weekend. 

We don’t even know who’s in the rotation!

52 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Hall will be piggybacking with Sedlock.

4 hours ago, glenn__davis said:

Probably the biggest waste of talent in my lifetime, and the amazing thing is Strawberry probably isn't all that far behind.

I took a gander at his stats last night. They really pitched him into the ground. 276 innings at 20, 250 the next year. Brutal.

19 hours ago, wildcard said:

I don't have a problem with whatever Elias does.  I just think Rodriguez and Rom are to important starters for the rebuild.   They have pitched well enough to earn a promotion.   That could move the rebuild along.   But its Elias call not mine.

The disconnect is you're talking about whether these guys are good enough to be promoted, but 'good enough' isn't the only standard that goes into the decision. A lot of guys are good enough to be ok when promoted. That doesn't mean they org thinks they're ready for all of the reasons others have pointed out in this thread.

5 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

Hall will be piggybacking with Sedlock.

Thank you. It looks like Hanifee tomorrow, Bishop saturday and Knight on sunday.  Interesting that Baumann is not pitching this series, maybe he is on his way to Bowie? 

1 minute ago, Big Mac said:

Thank you. It looks like Hanifee tomorrow, Bishop saturday and Knight on sunday.  Interesting that Baumann is not pitching this series, maybe he is on his way to Bowie? 

I’d like to see that.

19 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Before the break, it was Hall, Knight, Hanifee, Baumann, Bishop. Interesting that they’re pushing Knight back several days.   And yes, I’d say the fact that Bishop is going Saturday when he last went after Baumann does suggest a strong possibility that Baumann is moving up.    

7 hours ago, Big Mac said:

According to tonight's game notes:

Brenan Hanifee (Fri)

Cameron Bishop (Sat)

Blaine Knight (Sun)

• Upvote 1