Sign in to follow this  
O's are Legends

OH special - $73 tix for $20 this Sat June 13th 7pm game - plus O's Hawaiian shirt

They screwed up and don’t have XL shirts.    Had a choice between a large and a voucher for an XL that you can only cash in at the stadium Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm between Oct. 1 and Dec. 20.    Not exactly convenient for a fan from Bethesda.    So, I took the large.   Need to lose like 30 pounds now.   

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Frobby said:

Day game attendance: 22,596.   It will be interesting to see what crowd shows up for the Hawaiian shirts.    

24,810.Charging Elite prices seemed to have backfired. Being at the first game,if they had 14,000,I would be shocked.Charging $73.00 for the night game when the day ticket was $38.00 is not smart for a Hawaiian shirt.

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

They screwed up and don’t have XL shirts.    Had a choice between a large and a voucher for an XL that you can only cash in at the stadium Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm between Oct. 1 and Dec. 20.    Not exactly convenient for a fan from Bethesda.    So, I took the large.   Need to lose like 30 pounds now.   

That is a big screw up.So not even pick it up during baseball season, so perhaps to entice you to stay for a game.I guess when you lose the guy who was in charge of this in the middle of the season is not a good thing. 

On 7/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, ChrisP said:

Wow! I live in Ok. Can someone snag me a XL shirt and I'll send you $20?

Couldn't even get myself one.  Got there at 6:30, 35 minutes before game time, and they were out of XLs at the gate I came in (south end of Eutaw).  I have a voucher for am XL shirt that I can redeem between Oct 1 and Dec 20 at the Orioles offices in the warehouse on a M-F between 9 and 5.

I agree - the shirt snafu was annoying. 

That said - it was nice seeing everyone again. And a nice night for baseball, despite the boxscore. Thanks Tony & company!

• Upvote 1