Sign in to follow this  
TradeAngelos

With the Orioles saving about 250m in salary for 19-21, should O's adjust ALL ticket prices accordingly?

19 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

You absolutely can do that. Email your season ticket rep. I upgraded for the Game of Thrones night and the League of Their Own night for $15 per ticket. I would do it for the Stranger Things night but I am going to be out of town that weekend.

Or use your bird land rewards points.  I got the Star Wars bobblehead, game of thrones and stranger things for points.

• Upvote 2

On 7/14/2019 at 4:35 PM, TradeAngelos said:

Wait are you serious with those prices?? I obviously haven't been in a while but that is absurd. The Red Sox charge $8 for a beer. The Yankees charge $6. 

Are you kidding? At Yankee Stadium, it costs six dollars to look at the beer.

10 minutes ago, Babkins said:

Are you kidding? At Yankee Stadium, it costs six dollars to look at the beer.

My Brother in Law paid 15 for one last night there. He left saddened though... Something happened to Chapman. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, weams said:

My Brother in Law paid 15 for one last night there. He left saddened though... Something happened to Chapman. 

Did he fire another gun?

28 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Did he fire another gun?

No no no. They don't care about his domestic abuse and gun violence. Only his superb fastball. Your guys caught up to it. In the ninth. 

24 minutes ago, weams said:

No no no. They don't care about his domestic abuse and gun violence. Only his superb fastball. Your guys caught up to it. In the ninth. 

To add to the indignity it was longtime Met Travis d'Arnaud.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, weams said:

My Brother-in-Law paid $15 for one last night there. He left saddened, though ....... something happened to Chapman. 

2 hours ago, SteveA said:

To add to the indignity, it was longtime Met Travis d'Arnaud.

o

He hit 3 HR's, accounting for all 5 Rays RBI's.

The 3 HR's in one game ties a franchise record (1998 - Present.)

o

30 minutes ago, weams said:

The Giants record is 47-49. They just aren't making the mistake of letting a recent hot streak fool them into thinking they are a playoff contender. And wildcard is their only shot at the playoffs because no one in the NL West is catching the Dodgers.  

5 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

The Giants record is 47-49. They just aren't making the mistake of letting a recent hot streak fool them into thinking they are a playoff contender. And wildcard is their only shot at the playoffs because no one in the NL West is catching the Dodgers.  

They should have sold instead of bought last offseason

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

They should have sold instead of bought last offseason

Agreed, Giants failed to recognize their playoff window closed but that seems to happen with most teams. They want to keep the party going. 

On 7/15/2019 at 10:58 AM, wildbillhiccup said:

Do you have kids? In particular small ones? Because in my experience they always enjoy the experience. Winning / losing doesn't even matter. 

I have 2 boys. They hate baseball, despite my best efforts. 

Probably a good topic for another thread - why our youth are choosing other sports...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weams said:

They are winning because of Little Yaz.Guy is on a tear this week.Playoffs here they come.Just need to pick up Pederson and Mason William's and away they go.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I have 2 boys. They hate baseball, despite my best efforts. 

Probably a good topic for another thread - why our youth are choosing other sports...

Hard to blame them in the smart phone / tablet era. I'm amazed that people still through actual movies (at the theater). 

So Nats are now doing Kids Eat Free. Hot Dog,chips or applesauce and  coke or  soda. So a meal free.

Today, the Washington Nationals launched the Kids Eat Free program, a brand-new initiative that will offer complimentary meals for children ages 12 and under beginning with the July 22nd game against the Colorado Rockies and running through the Labor Day game vs. the New York Mets. The Nationals are the first Major League team to offer free meals to all young fans at every home game.

https://www.masnsports.com/masn-news-information/2019/07/today-the-washington-nationals-launched.html