Crazy O

Random Thoughts

I'd really like there to be a restaurant that only serves peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. I'm thinking the name could be something like 'PB&J's'.

The dark haired woman in the cougarlife ads keeps staring at me....

....and I like it! :eektf:

She must be playing the field because she keeps staring at me too!

Free the Birds 2 is set for May 17th.

Just sayin'

Editor's note: In the past I have railed against this "initiative" and the constant bashing of the Orioles, but this time around, I think everything they say about our team is pretty damn acurate! I won't be participating in this, but God Bless them if they can actually get through to Orioles management that this crap is no longer acceptable to any of us!

The dark haired woman CougarLife.com ad at the bottom and the Vegas ad at the top want me to take the dark haired woman from the CougarLife ad to Vegas.

Free the Birds 2 is set for May 17th.

Just sayin'

Editor's note: In the past I have railed against this "initiative" and the constant bashing of the Orioles, but this time around, I think everything they say about our team is pretty damn acurate! I won't be participating in this, but God Bless them if they can actually get through to Orioles management that this crap is no longer acceptable to any of us!

Also of note is that there is no “walk-out” planned this time. Many that would have otherwise supported FTB in ‘06 were turned off by the walk-out, feeling that it was a slap in the face to the players, who are only out there trying to do their jobs. Again, NO WALK OUT on May 17.

Nestor is banking on the fact that O’s fans still care enough to get angry and organized about the sorry state of this franchise. Many disagree, saying that the B’More fan base has totally sunk into apathy at this point.

Help us prove that latter group wrong on May 17. Come out and show the Warehouse that we ARE still here, we DO still care, and, whenever they are ready to actually TRY to start winning again, we’ll gladly fill Camden Yards every night.

So....it's a group of people with black t-shirts cheering for the O's?

I'll take it.

Actor Mark Harmon needs to stop cutting his own hair (I'm sure he doesn't, but it looks like he does). Mark, please find a barber that knows how to texture.

Are we afraid to talk about good things anymore because of the spectre of a jinx?

In an unrelated vein, why did I think someone posted in this thread recently when in fact I was the last one to do so, in May and while living in a different time zone?

When will I get my mind back? :rofl: