Crazy O

Random Thoughts

My roommate downloaded all those apps onto his phone and now plays them in time with the commercial whenever it comes on. Sometimes in the middle of the night I'll just hear a "Yeah dog!" from the other room. It's one part annoying, one part hilarious, sometimes I can't decide.

LOL.. can you let us all know what the apps are called? Are they available through Apple or Android?

LOL.. can you let us all know what the apps are called? Are they available through Apple or Android?

He's using Android but I'm sure there are Apple equivalents. Here's the brostache one and here's the Yeah Dog app he uses. I can't find the other apps right now but I know he has the champagne one too. Now download these and annoy all your friends.

• Upvote 1

Have you ever noticed what an amazing feat it is for a big dog to walk head first down a flight of stairs? Can you imagine getting on all fours and walking down steps?

I do it most Friday nights, or early Saturday mornings, depending on how the night goes. My head is roughly the size of a St. Bernard's head.

• Upvote 1

Holy crap, I just dropped all of my doritos!

▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲

► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼

▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▲ ◄ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲

► ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼

So I was reading the Out-of-Context Thread, and "Hungry Girl" (a food show) was on TV in the background. Near the end of a segment, it sounded like the hostess said, "Service your friends. They will love you...."

• Upvote 1

Just played a game of Madden 10 (Chargers at Ravens) and Fabian Washington had two interceptions for TD's and one fumble recovery for a TD.

He also had another interception that nearly went for another touchdown. :eektf:

Though, if I had made a video of it, this should probably be posted in the Pee Your Pants Funny Youtube Videos thread.

Edited by Saintbird

Combofix is great. (Hint, Hint)

I use Spy Hunter, but this was a PARTICULARLY nasty event. Comcast sent me an email that I was phishing or mass emailing. :eek: