McLovin

Howard Stern show discussion

How about a thread for Stern fans to discuss funny moments from the day? I know I'm not the only one here.

My favorite from today:

Sal: "Who wrote Mein Kampf?"

Brittany Stevens: "God?"

Edited by McLovin
  • Upvote 2

I liked the fact that Bobo didn't know where a pickle comes from....:laughlol:

As they said, they oughta do Ask Bobo so people can win money.

I liked the Gary vs Artie fight from today too.

I like this thread.

Yesterday's Bigfoot interview was kind of funny, I feel bad for the guy. I always crack up when Richard Christy calls in as the state of Vermont...LOL

I'm going to have fun with this thread.

How about Sal having to "shake it out" for his grandfather?

And Richard crying during "One" at the Metallica concert? Ralph may be right that Richard is mentally challenged, especially considering all the hygiene issues he has. Takes one set of clothes for his weekend comedy trips, including underwear. Absurd!

Yeah, the Artie/Gary fight was the story of the day. Pretty intense.

That's what I love about the show. People who don't know the show will say 'Howard Stern, he is a pig". I could care less about the T&A, which is about 5% of the show. I'm in it for the 'reality radio'.

Beetlejuice on today was a nice treat....

I can't really repeat much of what he said or I'll be spending a few days kicked off here probably...:laughlol: let's just say it was directed towards Artie....Artie was trying to get a rise out of him, and got it.

Yeah the fight was kind of funny. Gary almost seems like a 12 year old fighting with another 12 year old...."I don't think you like me anymore."

What happened with the Artie and Gary fight? I missed it. What started it?

Artie had a meltdown over being the Wrap Up Show topic everyday. Specifically the most recent discussion revolved around Artie being a complete liar. He took offense.

Check it out here: http://www.marksfriggin.com/news09/2-2.htm#thu (generally safe for work - just scroll past the banners)

Edited by McLovin

I know some of you will disagree, but a phone call from Eric The Midget always brings a smile to my face. :laughlol:

I concur, he's tremendous!

I don't watch Howard, but I did see a documentary on Petey Greene, and Howard was a guest on his show, in blackface. Clearly, Petey was in on the joke, or else Howard would be dead right now.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=petey+greene+howard+stern

Actually, he wasn't 'in on the joke'. Howard showed up that way, and Greene - who Howard was a fan of - was cool enough to roll with it.

I know some of you will disagree, but a phone call from Eric The Midget always brings a smile to my face. :laughlol:

Bye for now!